How honest are you going n the forum?

Casual and fun topics or questions
mash2014
Site Admin

How honest are you going n the forum?

Post by mash2014 »

Anonymity can go both ways. You can be brutally honest or can embellish the stories. I, for one want to be brutally honest. I found a place where, like other men, I can relate to why we do masturbate, the frequency with which we do it, and what we would want to do or be done to us.
Speak your minds. Don't hold back.
maturebator
Site Admin

Re: How honest are you going n the forum?

Post by maturebator »

I prefer to open all the doors. Be honest. That's some of the most arousing sharing.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

I definitely am honest and want everyone else to be too.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Very honest. There is the level on anonymity, so no reason to not just lay it all out there. Haven’t run into anyone judgmental yet
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Plus I think the avatar and pictures helped. Can’t have the nude avatar anymore, but from my experience having a avatar of me ready to pop out of my boxers and having shown my hard cock a few times, makes you more likely to be honest. Like a chat the other day, posted a pic of my cock & a flashlight. Not much sense to lie about other stuff when you all ready had that out there
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

I’m probably actually being a little too honest in some posts. But heck, I’m proud of my sexual history.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Honesty is best I figure. Wrong site if someone is offended by a sexual story
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

ruthborn wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:36 pm I’m probably actually being a little too honest in some posts. But heck, I’m proud of my sexual history.
Really nice looking cock you have
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

ruthborn wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:36 pm I’m probably actually being a little too honest in some posts. But heck, I’m proud of my sexual history.
Nice cock.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

In all honesty, sharing with other men has been a very arousing experience. It’s that little devil on your shoulder that’s says “enjoy, they’re as horny as you”.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

mash2014 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:17 pm In all honesty, sharing with other men has been a very arousing experience. It’s that little devil on your shoulder that’s says “enjoy, they’re as horny as you”.
100% agree. Have had some fun nights that have led me to saying and showing more then I figured I would
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

This has been my honest experience too. Surprised by how open I have been here too. Major turn on too!
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

I admit it’s definitely been a turn on to be really honest and to be honest and talk about all the sexual experiences I’ve had. Love to talk about what I’ve done and what I want to do. Anyone is welcome to ask me anything about what I’ve done or just want to chat
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

solobiguy wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:27 pm I admit it’s definitely been a turn on to be really honest and to be honest and talk about all the sexual experiences I’ve had. Love to talk about what I’ve done and what I want to do. Anyone is welcome to ask me anything about what I’ve done or just want to chat
Same here!!! I don't mind opening up about wishes and fantasies but also about what I've done.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

mash2014 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:14 am
solobiguy wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:27 pm I admit it’s definitely been a turn on to be really honest and to be honest and talk about all the sexual experiences I’ve had. Love to talk about what I’ve done and what I want to do. Anyone is welcome to ask me anything about what I’ve done or just want to chat
Same here!!! I don't mind opening up about wishes and fantasies but also about what I've done.
What are your fantasies or would you rather talk in email?
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

solobiguy wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:21 am
mash2014 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:14 am
What are your fantasies or would you rather talk in email?
I've got many different types of fantasies. I don't mind talking about them. If you prefer email, it's ok. I still haven't figured out how to chat or contact people.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

The more people that participate in the chat the more fun it is
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Everyone should post something exciting or a picture
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Agreed. I think having a picture out there helps somehow with honesty. My avatar with my cock ready to pop out, makes me figure that is all ready out there, so might as well be honest about everything
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

phileld wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:39 am Agreed. I think having a picture out there helps somehow with honesty. My avatar with my cock ready to pop out, makes me figure that is all ready out there, so might as well be honest about everything
Is it a ghost? Can't see it.