How honest are you going n the forum?

Casual and fun topics or questions
b11s10
Site Admin

Re: How honest are you going n the forum?

Post by b11s10 »

I believe in keeping it real and factual. It’s more interesting that way. I hope all that I read is factual too. Real life is better than fiction. If someone wants to know more details I am more open in message than on posts.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Love being smooth here and wearing nylons in front of GF. Turns her on huge! Not gay, but the fine fabric against the shaved lower region makes me so hard!
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I try to be really open and very honest on ST. It’s great to have somewhere where I can openly discuss my sexuality without judgement.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Yeah I have nothing to prove. All my stories but two are 100% true. As for the two that are not 100% true, the only thing I changed in those two is I wrote them describing myself as a woman, saying I was female.
The Miami hotel naked walk to the crowded front desk for a key. I am a guy not a girl. And that was the only thing I changed.
The second story is where I told of kicking a guys clothes in the fast moving river. Then helping him out if the woods with both of us naked.
I WAS THE GUY, this beautiful woman
Did it to ME !
Just like the story, I changed nothing else.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Why would anyone not be honest in an anonymous online forum of personal sharing, except to brag? Or because they didn’t want to admit something about themselves to their self? It’s not like not being honest would bring done personal gain, it seems to me …
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Well said Thamboj88
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

There's an old saying : 'Honesty is the best policy' If you're not honest then sooner or later you will be caught out & exposed. Not worth it. Keep your stories, chat's and forum comments HONEST !!!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I am brutally honest and open here. Anonymity plays an important role in my honesty. I've admitted I have touched and been touched by other men; I had a crush on a kid in my glass in 7th or 8th grade; I fell sexually attracted to a man when I was in my mid-30s. Do I regret anything? No, maybe I would have chosen other men but the actions I don't regret. I'd say I've been attracted to a few men but mainly I feel attracted to women. 95% of masturbation have been for women and a 5% same sex. I am also a chronic masturbator.
I’m not ashamed of anything done with either men or women. I’ve found my sexuality to be a wonderful part of who I am.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

The stuff I post on the forum is completely honest but there are some areas of my sexuality that I have only ever communicated by private message.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

steelydon wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:15 pm The stuff I post on the forum is completely honest but there are some areas of my sexuality that I have only ever communicated by private message.
I’m an open book but I do keep somethings to myself. Very few.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I’m almost embarrassed by how honest I am. I’m a fucking pervert and some of the shit I’ve done is pretty damn sick.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

steelydon wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:15 pm The stuff I post on the forum is completely honest but there are some areas of my sexuality that I have only ever communicated by private message.
Me too.
yarbles
Site Admin

Post by yarbles »

I am always totally honest on here, and I find no one is judgmental.