Breathing

Casual and fun topics or questions
jemstone
Site Admin

Breathing

Post by jemstone »

When I am online reading or watching something erotic and masturbating as I watch/read, I find myself holding my breath. I then have to remind myself to breathe. Anyone else have that experience? I think the breathing enhances the experience, but we guys tend to hold our breath at orgasm, don't we?
georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

Re: Breathing

Post by georgian1stcum94 »

I'm exactly the same way. Actually, when I was in college, my second girlfriend remarked on it as very different from her screaming!
monkee
Site Admin

Post by monkee »

Yep, I've done exactly the same - I thought I was the only one who did it!
bigoldbendyone
Site Admin

Post by bigoldbendyone »

I do it as well. I have learned since then that it actually give you a high feeling cum. I sometimes jack off next to my wife while she sleeps. I have to stay quiet and doing this also means holding my breath and not making noise. Those are always amazing cums.
:mrgreen:
gemmyrose
Site Admin

Post by gemmyrose »

I have noticed the difference, When i masturbate my breathing becomes sharp and heavy whereas my husbands becomes slower and stops altogether.
UKGent
Site Admin

Post by UKGent »

My wife says that she loves to listen to me breathe as I masturbate because she can tell the sensations and pleasure that I'm feeling just by that alone.

She also likes to rest her head on my shoulder so I can breathe into her ear when she takes over or is stroking me.
penedeconejo
Site Admin

Post by penedeconejo »

My breathing goes through stages the closer I get to orgasm. Then finally as I reach orgasm I hold my breath.