PE/Gym in Only Underwear?

Casual and fun topics or questions
thejeredcoxos
Site Admin

PE/Gym in Only Underwear?

Post by thejeredcoxos »

Read a story on here about someone who had a Gym teacher who would make you do PE in your underwear if your forgot your uniform. I myself never had anything like this happen at school, so I wanted to know if anyone else on here had this as a punishment in Gym/PE and, if so, are their any stories you have relating to it?
thejeredcoxos
Site Admin

Re: PE/Gym in Only Underwear?

Post by thejeredcoxos »

Nobody?
healthy1
Site Admin

Post by healthy1 »

Oh yeah. I went to a boys school in the UK this wasn't an issue as we all had school issue uniforms. Which is another story in itself haha. But I spent a couple of years at school in Canada and at the beginning of the school year (age 14) this was the law. If you 'forgot' your gym kit you participated in your underwear. And mandatory showers so 'forgetting your towel' wasn't an option...you stayed wet. I still remember some of the older guys a couple years ahead of us in their baggy fruit of the looms or tiny briefs 😂
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

At my school, something similar happened until one day some parents complained, and one of them was a member of the school board or had a high government position. That practice of having to do PE in underwear was forbidden and kids were allowed to do it in trousers.
varvara
Site Admin

Post by varvara »

there was something similar in my biography. Only without any punishment or violence. I have been swimming professionally since I was six years old. So there were a lot of interesting things at the sports school. Probably this story fits the topic of the question. The seam on my shoulder is cracked on my sports bodysuit. The coach suggested continuing the workout in his underwear. Not only did it become instantly transparent (panties), besides, even at the start of the pool, the bra was constantly torn off, and the panties almost flew off the butt. I asked the coach for permission to finish the workout or offered to get rid of the underwear. The coach didn't mind. I have allowed myself such pranks before, outside of training. But, it was the first time I was in this form at an official training session.