Writing erotic stories to share

Casual and fun topics or questions
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Writing erotic stories to share

Post by allnaturallady13 »

Curious as to how long everyone has been writing stories to share...here or elsewhere? Personally, I only recently started writing my own stories to share. So July 2020 was my first time!

It’s thoroughly exciting to open myself up to everyone. And anticipating the reaction to my sexy thoughts is intoxicating.
However, I have learned more from what I write than what is commented. Those delicious comments are like icing on a moist, yummy and satisfying cake.

Thank you to anyone who responds to my forum question. Have a wonderful day!
theotherone44
Site Admin

Re: Writing erotic stories to share

Post by theotherone44 »

I’m not much of a writer but I appreciate the contributions of you and others others to this site. Whether fantasy or real experience,I enjoy a thoughtful, well written, erotic story. Look forward to reading your next submission.
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

Hi K. Great to see you in the Forum. I've written stories for ST off and on for a good while. I have many more I could write, but I've been selective and have focused on certain very special experiences and perspectives. I wish I could just throw together some of the lesser tales that I could share, but I balk. Not exactly sure why. Short pieces can be fun reading. Like you, I enjoy the comments, especially those that open insights into others' sexuality and what drives them. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to more stories from you. Thanks for opening this thread.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

Thank you both for replying to my forum question. I enjoy hearing from anyone and everyone...Your sexy thoughts, your motivation for pleasure, your time and attention does not go unappreciated by me. Again, thank you. So find a good story and have a delicious time. K
tryagain
Site Admin

Post by tryagain »

I do have some ideas.
Just worried that the subject would be a bit strong.
bimarried
Site Admin

Post by bimarried »

I began writing stories to share in the 80s when I was a member of a local erotic story dial-up bulletin board in Atlanta. It was a great site where we could submit stories for critique and revise them.

Usually I would sit naked at my computer when writing and would create quite a puddle of pre-cum on the seat as I wrote. Writing was such a turn-on for me and it became something I often do when I have time for an extended masturbation session.

Back in my early days of writing, I'd reach a point I needed to cum and would ejaculate fairly quickly when I'd stroke myself. Often I'd go back to writing and cum another time or two as I progressed.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

I've written a couple of fiction pieces for ST, as well as for Literotica and a few other sites. Almost all have incest as their theme, or a first time encounter. I tend to keep my stories short, but I find it great way to express some deep and, at times, taboo fantasies that I enjoy.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

Hi I’ve been writing here for about a year now and my stories are true. First about me being newly married and getting my first bj from an older male at an adult book store. My next ones are about my wife flashing our older neighbor and now has stroked him and him watching her get off rubbing her pussy. Next will be him fucking her with his thicker and longer cock-I can’t wait to watch and stroke and hopefully join in at some point.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

I love writing about experiences that I have had. It is a huge turn on to share and know that it turns others on maybe to the point of masturbating.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

goander wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:19 pm I love writing about experiences that I have had. It is a huge turn on to share and know that it turns others on maybe to the point of masturbating.
Exactly love to share my experiences with everyone and hope they get hard or wet and enjoy them as much as I telling them
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I’ve submitted a few to ST over many years. It takes a very good writer to turn out a hot story and I’m not confident mine make the grade. Everyone is different and will like things i dislike, and I can’t give a recipe for a successful story but I can say what I don’t like.

1. I don’t like fantasies written up as a story. I like to have fantasies and I’m happy everybody has them, but reading somebody’s fantasy doesn’t do it for me. If a clever writer turn her fantasy into a real life story, then that’s great — but don’t tell me it’s fiction because that ruins it.
2. Speaking of which: Fiction. I don’t like sex fiction. If you submit fiction then i need you to write it as if it really happened. Does anyone think that makes it dishonest? My point is that I don’t care about the authenticity of the story, i want it to turn me on, and knowing all the action took place only in the author’s mind does not do it for me.
3. I don’t like present tense stories. E.g “I’m unsnapping your bra so I can suck your tits.” But put that in the past tense and I’m there. E.g “Then I unsnapped her bra so I could suck her tits.” First one bores me, second one makes me want to suck somebody’s tits.
4. The ST archive. I appreciate that ST doesn’t receive enough submissions to satisfy us, and I think they had a big computer crash at some point and lost a lot of data, so understandably they post archived stories. But i seldom read them even though i know at one time it had a real username attached and was submitted by a real person.
4. Too many irrelevant details kills the mood. If for example i have to read long paragraphs about why somebody went shopping and so on and so on and finally the story gets to the action in the dressing room, or whatever the story is about, then I’ve already stopped reading. Back story and set up need minimalism. Focus on the sexual act and get to it fairly quickly. Time is limited.

Fwiw.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

solobiguy wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:08 pm
goander wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:19 pm I love writing about experiences that I have had. It is a huge turn on to share and know that it turns others on maybe to the point of masturbating.
Exactly love to share my experiences with everyone and hope they get hard or wet and enjoy them as much as I telling them
Suzh a turn on !
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

goander wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:40 am
Suzh a turn on !
Glad you enjoy them
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

Yup, I'm like you guys: it turns me on to tell my experiences. It turns me on to remember them. It turns me on to write them down. It turns me on to share them, hoping that there are guys out there who can relate and have had their own similar experiences or who are turned on by the same things as I.

I think I started writing them down back in the old AOL days. I would talk to guys in the old chat rooms and we would talk about early experiences. That was something new and also thrilling. I hadn't talked about those things with anyone before, and the anonymity of AOL made it a safe environment to share, and then when I found out my experiences weren't so unique and that many, many of us discover sex the same way, it was cool.

At first I would write my experiences in private chat, but I found that I was having to retell the entire story over and over, so I started writing it down in story form and then I didn't have to start all over each time I told someone new about my experiences. But in telling them over and over I found that details I had forgotten about came back to me, which I thought was great. It also forced me to edit and streamline my stories somewhat. I tend to be wordy and to add details that don't always add to the stories, so writing them down and then going back and rewriting helps.

All of my stories are true or based on true experiences. Sometimes when I go back and read my older stories I'll read a detail that sticks out like a sore thumb to me and breaks down the believability. And those are always details that I had embellished. The true stuff rings true to me, and the added stuff rings as false. That only reinforced in me that I wanted to tell the truth. For some reason that's sexier to me. I worried that my stories would bore people and not arouse them. They are fairly tame and don't end up in wild sex. Many of them are more about missed opportunities, but they're what happened.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

My stories are mostly based on fantasies of daily occurrences. Like how this friend hugged me and I felt her tits rub against me and then I saw her hard nipples or the time that this girl that I liked was sitting with her legs spread open and I saw her panties. or when she told me about the time she had with another woman. Some are situations where I had sex that was very exciting.
I've been masturbating since I was very young and I have relived some experiences or fantasized about others. But at the end of the day, I will jerk off again and again.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

All of my stories have been true and will try to write another one as soon as I can with myself my wife and our older widowed neighbor
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

Although I have had many enjoyable and satisfying "normal" heterosexual sexual experiences, the experiences I like to write about the most fall into a few main categories:

- masturbation in public places, almost getting caught, or sometimes being seen
- interacting with other men, especially if cock play/fondling is involved
- exhibitionism and masturbation while being watched by women that I know

Sometimes the writing and sharing of the story for all to see turns me on as much or more than the actual experience.

I also like reading about early/teen sexual exploration experiences between boys, but sadly I don't have many of mine own to share.
Last edited by rathb69 on Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.