Comparing Size with Family Members

Casual and fun topics or questions
torola
Site Admin

Comparing Size with Family Members

Post by torola »

I've always been really curious and wanted to hear from other guys if anyone has gotten the chance to compare size with other close male family members, whether it's dad, brother, etc, and if so how did you measure up in comparison? It seems like a pretty natural thing, especially going through puberty to be curious about your dad or big brother. I was able to compare with my dad, seeing him both hard and soft. Have any others had the same experience, or the same curiosity?
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Re: Comparing Size with Family Members

Post by effinjeff1965 »

I think there's always the curiosity to see how we compare with our family members. My dad and I didn't do a side-by-side comparison, by any means, but in casual situations we saw each other naked. I look a lot like my dad, and my dick is no different. We are pretty comparable at your basic average length.

When I was younger, my cousin and I compared a bit. I'd say we were about the same. He may have been a little bigger or fuller. I just remember I liked looking at his.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Sex is like snow..don't know how many inches you will get or how long it will last. Size doesn't matter...depends om how you use it
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Dad and i are the same...8 inches and shaved smooth
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I wrote a story "Dad's Dick and Other Penises" where I touch on comparing my penis to my dad's when I was young. We are about the same (7.5 inches or so) although I never saw his penis in an erect state. He was uncut, which, in part, has led to my fascination with uncut cocks.
todd1961
Site Admin

Post by todd1961 »

I had seen my dad many times because we camped when we traveled and he would accompany me to the campground showers until became old enough to go on my own. We always showered together in those days. By the time I was older I got to compare with my slightly older cousin.
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

todd1961 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:58 pm I had seen my dad many times because we camped when we traveled and he would accompany me to the campground showers until became old enough to go on my own. We always showered together in those days. By the time I was older I got to compare with my slightly older cousin.
Yup, the campground shower was the main place I saw my dad nude up close and personal like that too. I mean, I saw him in the bathroom and around the house, but in the showers was where I got a close-up look and could study it a little. He would take me with him to the showers at the campground, so I wouldn't get kidnapped or something, but I loved it. When I got older, I wanted to shower alone. When I look back, I wish we'd continued that bonding experience, but at the time I wanted my privacy.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Remember thinking as a kid that my dad had a huge dick in comparison. But having seen him nude a lot when I was in teens & 20’s realized he was kinda small. Maybe about 5” hard, which blew my mind because I had it in my mind for so many years that the one time I saw his dick it was huge. Guess at the time to a pre teen kid it was huge, but as an adult it was a tad small. Guess on the plus side for me, I ended up bigger
remember94
Site Admin

Post by remember94 »

Never compared with family directly, but took every opportunity to peek at my dad as a tween and teen, always amazed at how much bigger he looked. I did also go through a phase around 13-14 of coming up with every excuse I could think of to ask him to take a look at mine, even got a skinny little 4 inch erection for him a couple times. I always got a secret thrill of showing my dad how much smaller my penis was than his, and at just barely 5 inches hard full grown, I'm pretty sure I never caught up. Dicks bigger than mine are still a huge turn-on for me if you'll pardon the pun.
topcat
Site Admin

Post by topcat »

torola wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 2:25 pm I've always been really curious and wanted to hear from other guys if anyone has gotten the chance to compare size with other close male family members, whether it's dad, brother, etc, and if so how did you measure up in comparison? It seems like a pretty natural thing, especially going through puberty to be curious about your dad or big brother. I was able to compare with my dad, seeing him both hard and soft. Have any others had the same experience, or the same curiosity?
I've only compared soft with most of my family members - I played football with my Dad and Uncles for years and all 5 of us are exactly the same soft - reasonable length/girth but definitely in the "grower" category rather than the "shower".

My cousin on the same side is the only one circumcised and ironically I've only seen him hard so can't comment on his flaccid state. :lol:
echocorner
Site Admin

Post by echocorner »

Only time was with a cousin when I was younger. Thought we were about same size until we both got hard... then he got bragging rights.
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

when i was about 11 my dad took me swimming one saturday morning. afterwards we were in a cubical drying off. i had just taken my trunks off and he was bent over drying his legs. seeing his ass with his balls dangling between his legs and his mushroom head flopping about gave me an erection.

i sat on the bench and started wanking myself off. when he noticed he didnt say anything he just continued drying off but watching me. my dads cock is really sexy. beer can thickness but stubby with a big head. i dry orgasmed in front of him and he squatted down and rubbed his cock head on mine. his helmet looked massive compared with mine. his cck was as thick as your wrist and my cock wasnt much bigger than a finger.

there were many times when we both pissed together. like in the bathroom we would both have our cock and balls out. i would some times cup his big balls and say feel the weight on those. he would laugh or i would hold his cock and say the thickness on that meaty cock.