Ever lived out an erotic fantasy?

Casual and fun topics or questions
wingonwing
Site Admin

Ever lived out an erotic fantasy?

Post by wingonwing »

My late wife, Dani, and I had immense, liberating erotic fun that I miss more than I can say. She could be a wild child. So could I. We would share fantasies while having sex then sometimes we would act them out, e.g., getting friends to get naked with us and masturbate each other, fucking in front of them while they fucked in front of us. Dani would wear only a sheer coverup on a trip to the hotel's ice machine, often getting caught and loving the reactions. She would masturbate naked on hotel balconies, wear sheer blouses to dinner without a bra, dance at clubs without panties. And so much more. We lived out many of our erotic fantasies and loved every minute of it. Have you as well? What were your fantasies? Were they all you hoped for?
goander
Site Admin

Re: Ever lived out an erotic fantasy?

Post by goander »

Yes. We role play. Sometimes I write erotica and we act it it out to the point of dress up and props.
varvara
Site Admin

Post by varvara »

I try to make my fantasies come true. And they arise, as a rule, after viewing materials from the Internet. For example, this is one of the last. https://www.deviantart.com/helenapeltzer/gallery
I took my first steps this summer. I hope to continue next summer.
privatethoughts
Site Admin

Post by privatethoughts »

Mine seem to work in reverse. Something happens, then I endlessly fantasize over it. I think I chase the fantasy sequel.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

My fantasy has always been to have my wife flash some other people like when we were younger and have since talked her into flashing our older widowed neighbor which she has and now I’ve talked her into having them fuck while I watch which I find extremely hot
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

So many fulfilled erotic encounters in the prior 12-15 years.... I'd bore you...
that included ethnic beauties, a few threesome and the erotic 5some with other men... all oral but quite satisfying, :twisted:
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Many times, I find it easy to get with people close to me in person that will help me act out mine. I don’t do online cam or chat, that’s does nothing for me.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

privatethoughts wrote:
> Mine seem to work in reverse. Something happens, then I endlessly fantasize
> over it. I think I chase the fantasy sequel.

I have a similar thing. I see or relive something erotic I will fantasize about it. Just a few days ago a friend accidentally flashed me her underwear and I've fantasized about getting to smell her pussy.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Yes, when I was finally able to give another guy a blow job. It was even better than I had dreamed!
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

My erotic fantasy has always been to walk around in public wearing lingerie and silk/satin dresses and I've done this many times now. I started doing this down the beach and at parks and this progressed to wearing my "COSMO" slip dresses at shopping centers sometimes including wearing a bra and breast forms. I'm a man in my 50's and it's so utterly mind blowing what I'm doing in public with so many people able to see me. It's erotic to me as it's so exciting and it does turn me on. If no one is about say at a beach or a park, I will masturbate whilst I walk. Sometimes I've even taken off all my clothes and walked naked which is incredibly exciting!

Wearing my short satin COSMO slips at a large shopping center is incredible as so many people see me. I have also gone into lingerie shops to buy some lovely lace bras and panties. The women in these stores are so helpful and supportive of cross dressers these days. We used to be looked at as freaks, but not any more. I once even went into a large department store with a COSMO and asked for help to buy the right makeup from a beauty editorial the magazine. Two sales attendants went back and forth looking for the right shades and types of makeup to help me - it was a lot of fun. I would never touch myself in front of others as that's sexual harassment and just not on. When walking around though I do grab the side of my dress and swing my arm a little as I walk and that action drags the dress over my penis with the head exposed. I'm uncircumcised, so I need to pull the foreskin back to do this. If anyone is coming towards me I stop. Doing this I have come very close to orgasming and had to stop. Sometimes I wished I just kept going to orgasm.

My Cosmo dresses have proved pretty popular as I've had a number of women approach me as complement me on them, which is so mind blowing. Usually, they've read COSMO themselves. I'm getting braver doing this and will often now get something to eat and sit down and read my COSMO's in the food court. This is my way of expressing my need to be a COSMO Girl and it makes me feel so wonderful inside.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

iamnaked wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:09 amI don’t do online cam or chat, that’s does nothing for me.
Same here. I love being watched while I wank myself off, but only in person, not on cam. Camming just doesn't do it.
naturist96

Post by naturist96 »

I've gotten to realize two of my many fantasies. First, I'd fantasized about my wife and me being naked in the midst of many other naked people. I especially wanted to watch mens' reactions to her beautiful tits. Happened when we became naturists and visited nudist resorts. I love to watch men admire my wife's body, and she seems to enjoy the attention. She even danced naked with naked guys and played pool with them. Secondly, I'd wanted my wife to wear really, really sexy vacation clothes on a trip. She surprised me and granted my wish at a tropical resort. At dinners, she went braless and wore really low-cut tops that revealed her tits. At the right angle, her nipples were on perfect display, which, I noticed, the waiters verified by their smiles of appreciation as they took our orders and brought drinks and food and kept filling our water glasses. At the bar during happy hour, she would go braless while wearing a sheer top and chatting with other guests. It was all incredibly awesome and supercharged my libido. Hers, too. We fucked every day and night. Can't wait to do it again.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

anitacosmolover wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:03 am My erotic fantasy has always been to walk around in public wearing lingerie and silk/satin dresses and I've done this many times now. I started doing this down the beach and at parks and this progressed.... I do grab the side of my dress and swing my arm a little as I walk and that action drags the dress over my penis with the head exposed. I'm uncircumcised, so I need to pull the foreskin back to do this. If anyone is coming towards me I stop. Doing this I have come very close to orgasming and had to stop. Sometimes I wished I just kept going to orgasm.
I'll tell. you a secret.
I've met up with two cross-dressers, both passable in public or cars but not an interest I have myself. But the excitement of their actions and dress was enough to allow me to share with them.
The idea of their hardening cocks under slips or panties quite appealing... One wanted to be caressed so I moved in from behind and performed a slow sensual massage that I would probably never do with a woman... :P