Masturbating on a full tank or empty?

Casual and fun topics or questions
adrian69702016
Site Admin

Masturbating on a full tank or empty?

Post by adrian69702016 »

Does anyone here enjoy masturbating on a full bladder or does the tank have to be empty for it to be enjoyable?

Personally I wouldn't masturbate (at least not for pleasure) if I was bursting for a wee. However I think it enhances the experience if I need to go to the toilet to some extent, i.e. if my bladder is somewhere between two thirds and three quarters full.
spectator9
Site Admin

Re: Masturbating on a full tank or empty?

Post by spectator9 »

From the many stories and discussions I've read, some men find a full bladder will intensify the orgasm, and of those, some say the fuller the better. Some men say needing to pee distracts from the experience, and some men say they can't maintain an erection when they have to pee urgently.

Some men say that the need to pee motivates them to masturbate or have sex with a partner, and it may also help them to hold their pee significantly longer. A full bladder may cause a very quick ejaculation or it may delay it substantially.

In my own case, I perceived a link between sex and urination as a teen when I used masturbation to hold my very full bladder, and the two have been intertwined all my life. Even now in private, after three beers and no trips to the toilet, I will fondle my penis to delay peeing.
adrian69702016
Site Admin

Post by adrian69702016 »

I think everybody's experience will necessarily be unique to them. However I certainly find that needing to go to the toilet, though not necessarily being desperate, certainly increases my arousal. It's good to know that I'm not alone in that respect.
topcat
Site Admin

Post by topcat »

Not something I'd ever thought about, but seeing as 99% of my masturbation is done as soon as I wake up, I have to assume it's always bladder full - often if I don't get going soon enough, the desire to pee takes over and I lose my boner....
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

topcat wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:47 am Not something I'd ever thought about, but seeing as 99% of my masturbation is done as soon as I wake up, I have to assume it's always bladder full - often if I don't get going soon enough, the desire to pee takes over and I lose my boner....
I am also a morning wanker and find it really pleasurable to start masturbating before I take my first pee. At that point, the urge to pee goes away until after I ejaculate.

During the warmer months, if I am able, I will masturbate laying naked in the grass outside (I love to jack off outside). Once I shoot my load, if the urge to pee returns while I am still laying there, I just go with the flow (so to speak) and let it out.

If my dick is on my stomach pointing towards my chest, I end up covered in pee. If its not pointing that way, I will always direct my stream so I get a golden shower. Sometimes I have a t-shirt on and will soak the t-shirt before going inside for a nice shower.