Spontaneous Orgasm?

Casual and fun topics or questions
jeredcoxos
Site Admin

Spontaneous Orgasm?

Post by jeredcoxos »

I was wondering if anyone else has had this situation before. What I'm referring to is having an orgasm without any contact with genitals, just sheer horniness. To better understand What I'm talking about I have a story from when I was young to get the point across.

When I was younger, before I knew what masturbation was, I would scroll through Youtube watching videos of scantily clad women lounging around. It gave me a good feeling down there, so I continued. One night something different happened though, and I remember it vividly. I was in bed, wearing just a pair of boxers, watching this particularly attractive Japanese woman lounging around her house in a white bra and panties. For some reason, this video in particular made me feel better than usual. Around 2/3 of the way through the video, I felt my balls tighten and I felt my boxers grow wet. Initially I though I peed myself, but It was sticky instead. I now know that that was in fact my first orgasm, but unlike all others proceeding it, I didn't once touch my dick.

Since then I've been looking all over the internet for people who have experienced similar things, but I have mostly come up short. Hopefully some of you on here have experience with this sort of thing.
prsnalty
Site Admin

Re: Spontaneous Orgasm?

Post by prsnalty »

What you are experiencing is precum and yes it is possible due to the extreme sexual content...I am uncut and I can produce plenty of precum enough to actually make my cock wet as hell...