Cut vs uncut

Casual and fun topics or questions
dlihret
Site Admin

Cut vs uncut

Post by dlihret »

This is a question for guys. Over my 70+ years (army, YMCA, high school sports) I’ve seen hundreds of guys naked in showers and locker rooms. The majority seemed to be cut. I was wondering how many ST members are cut vs uncut. This isn’t intended to be a value judgement as much as curiosity.
I was also wondering if any guys who were uncut decided later in life to have their foreskin removed. If so, what was your reason and are you happy with the result?
jimbobv6
Site Admin

Re: Cut vs uncut

Post by jimbobv6 »

Like the majority of guys in the UK, I'm ucut. My eldest son (15) is also, but we had to get my youngest (13) cut a few years ago for health reasons. Ir really broke my heart! :cry:
volks73
Site Admin

Post by volks73 »

I am cut but I didn't realize it was any type of "choice" until I was a teen. I thought it was just a part of life that some men have foreskins while others don't (although I didn't know/understand the difference nor even what a "foreskin" was). Growing up, my friend and neighbor had to have surgery on his penis a couple times (I was 5-6...I don't know why) and so it wasn't unusual for me to see him. When I got older, I didn't even seem to notice anyone else's penis, everyone in the Boys/Mens lockerroom had one so what's the big deal?

It wasn't until I visited Germany in High School that anyone made me question cut vs uncut: "Why are you circumcised? Are you Jewish?"

I don't think he meant it as anything racist or mean - it was more an honest question from a culture where they don't circumcise (anymore? Not getting into that history lesson). I told him it wasn't my choice, it was done when I was a baby. And that's when my (older, German) friend stepped in to say it's a personal choice - not a religious thing - in the US. Cue the debate about penises, personal choice, parents making arbitrary decisions...it's probably the longest conversation I've had with a fairly large group of men. I'm am a 0 on the Kinsey scale but there was a LOT of comparing, discussion, and dick-swinging going on.
hardwood53
Site Admin

Post by hardwood53 »

Like Jimbob I'm in the UK and can confirm that most guys here are uncut. It doesn't seem to arise except for religious reasons or to deal with a medical problem.
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

I am cut (you can see by my profile pics, but wish I was not.
I agree that it is more 'maintenance' but I will bet the reward is worth it.

Then again, the more weight I put on, the more it 'appears' I am uncut...
remember94
Site Admin

Post by remember94 »

Cut & it works fine, though I seem to have more skin movement left than most circumcised men. I'm able to masturbate by sliding my skin back & forth without lube, actually my preferred way.
bigpapi86
Site Admin

Post by bigpapi86 »

Uncut here. I was really self-conscious about it for a long time since most people are cut, but I have come to appreciate it with time.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I'm cut but viewing the aesthetics I believe a cut is much more appealing than uncut.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

I’m uncut and was always concerned about being different but over the years I’ve learned to enjoy my foreskin-so has many other guys and my wife
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

I am cut. Love the mushroom head ! :P
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

goander wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:23 pm I am cut. Love the mushroom head ! :P
Like cut and uncut especially love to see and play with a mushroom head