Does anyone else like to watch themselves masturbate?

Casual and fun topics or questions
JaK1360
Site Admin

Re: Does anyone else like to watch themselves masturbate?

Post by JaK1360 »

I just absolutely LOVE to watch myself masturbate. I have a trove of videos and like to play them back from time to time and jack myself off to them. I love mirror sex with my wife too.
JaK1360
Site Admin

Post by JaK1360 »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:02 pm I love watching myself masturbate! With mirrors, with pics and videos....each way is splendid.
Mmmmm, I enjoy looking through my pics and videos to recall my delicious solo times. I also have wonderful pics of me dressed up in sexy lingerie and panties too as well as in the shower, all wet.

I like to look at all of them at my desk when work gets slow. I just have to be careful that no one sees them on my phone.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

I have to agree watching myself masturbate is an amazing turn on!
I used to take pics and videos of my stroke sessions and watch the build up until I had to jerk off to them later....timing my cum until I see myself ejaculate on cam mmmm
fitguy252
Site Admin

Post by fitguy252 »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:20 pm I use a full length mirror and it’s a fantastic view of my solo play time. I am both the exhibitionist and the voyeur and love it. I have used a hand held mirror as well. I never tire of exploring my Wonderful body.
So much fun! I agree whole heartedly
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

fireaxe14 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:24 pm All naturallady13 and love2edge,
I too love watching myself stroking myself, especially if I am wearing sexy lace panties. I too love taking photos and videos of me stroking myself in panties.
I think it is so very sexy and erotic watching myself stroking myself and for others to enjoy watching me stroking myself. I have a lot of my photos and videos of me stroking myself in panties on my xhamster blogs. My username is fireaxe14 on xhamster
And I have a long time lady friend that loves seeing me wearing sexy lace panties and stroking myself for her enjoyment!😈
Paul
Checked out your vids on xhamster....very nice!
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

Have to say, it was a turn-on to watch myself when I was younger. I was always looking for new ways to intensify the experience when I was a teen, and I quickly discovered it was extra arousing to watch myself in the mirror. To make it extra kinky, I would do it in front of the mirror in my mother's bathroom (when she was out of the house). It felt very naughty, taboo even, to watch myself in her private bathroom.

But I don't really do it anymore. My wife likes to watch me jerk off while she rubs my perineum. It doesn't get better than that.
ross1957
Site Admin

Post by ross1957 »

I like to watch myself masturbate. When younger I would enjoy to watch myself in a mirror. In later years I have videoed myself to watch later and to masturbate as I watch it. My partner and I love masturbation, watching each other or masturbating each other.
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

When I was a teenager I loved to walk around the house nude when my parents were at work and masturbate in front of a full-length mirror. I still do this some, bit I like to focus on the irises of my eyes and what what happens to them when I have my orgasm. And here on ST, I sometimes masturbate reading my own stories and looking at my cock pics.
kj7jk
Site Admin

Post by kj7jk »

I like to edge for hours in panties, when I am ready to cum I jerk in front of the bathroom mirror in a lacy thong and record myself with my phone. As I am about to explode I wrap the thong tight around my dick so my cum shoots through the lacy material, I always cum long and hard and what doesn't get through the lace drips down the front of the thong. I then upload the video onto other sites I belong to and always get positive feedback and even requests to upload more, I have put a couple on here but they are no more. When I watch the videos myself I can't believe how loud my moans of pleasure are and I enjoy watching my orgasm and how good it was.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I'd love to see those vids. What sites?
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

For sure. Even looking at my avatar makes me hard every time I come here. I like to record myself or ever record it and airplay to tv, to watch myself jerk live.

Also, record myself starting off soft and just watch my cock go from soft to hard.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

love2edge wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:20 pm I'd love to see those vids. What sites?
I was wondering what videos he was referring to as well. Lol, I don’t post my videos online.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Yeah, I don't either. Have them stored on my phone with Secure Folder.
lickaman1
Site Admin

Post by lickaman1 »

I am 50 in October and it's only been recently that I have been happy to look at my naked body (I'm a bit chubby!) Just recently after a relationship break up I have re discovered masturbation and i'm absolutely loving it. I often film myself and have now started a twitter account where I post the vids @manwanking. I adore having, what I class as, a long wanking session 30+mins I don't care what my body looks like I can make it feel orgasmic and to me that's all that matters. Feel free to check the vids out and follow if you want.
uncut7in
Site Admin

Post by uncut7in »

I normally masturbate sitting down whilst I'm online. I like to watch my big cock throb as I stroke and edge.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I love to watch myself, even more taking pics and videos. But always very careful not to show my face. I did on a couple of occasions find that I did slip up a little, but those I mostly deleted.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

I have filmed myself many times and went back and jerked off watching it.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

Even when you know the sequence of events, it is always nice to watch and simulate it at the same time.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Back in the 90s, I had a Camcorder that I would set up on a tripod, and I would connect it to the TV. Then I stripped naked and started to masturbate. The session would last some 20-30 minutes. I'd do all kinds of poses front, side, rear, it was very arousing watching myself in real-time masturbating. The best was when I was approaching orgasm, I would come close to the camera to capture the moment of ejaculation. Those were probably the best orgasms I ever had. The camera was stolen, however, I still have q couple of tapes I had recorded on. I remember my cock was really hard and I could see the veins on it. Then I would play it over and over and masturbate watching myself.
Just remembering this has made me horny and hard.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

mikeyjo wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:41 pm I like to jerk off in front of a mirror and imagine that somebody is watching me.
Very hot have done that too