How much precum

Casual and fun topics or questions
ninja1173
Site Admin

Re: How much precum

Post by ninja1173 »

As many others said, it depends on the situation. If I'm edging and taking my time, plenty will flow.

emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

I still produce pre cum, not so much any more. I wrote a story about an older couple picking me up at a bar. He had always wanted to watch his wife give someone a blow job. What he liked was eating my cum out of her mouth. When I would get hard he would want to know if I had any precum.
If I did she would lick it off my cock and keep it on the tip of her tongue and he would suck her tongue eating my pre cum.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Not much or any, usually. If I’m into a long edging session at some point I will start to precum. It’s usually just a bead, like a bead of dew on the tip of my penis. If that happens I like to touch it and see how it sticks to my fingertip and will stretch out into a long filament as I pull my finger away from my penis. And/or I scoop it up on my fingertip and taste it and spread it on my nipples which turns me on more seeing my nipples glisten from my own precum.
trunudist68
Site Admin

Post by trunudist68 »

I produce quite a bit and it tastes fantastic. Eating it makes me produce more.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

I don't always make lots of precum but when I do....I always make the most of it!!
naddy
Site Admin

Post by naddy »

Im 72. Pre cum!!! Hell, I don't even CUM much!!
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

It depends but usually into a long session it can pour out. I love the taste of it. I especially like during a long session when I have a mini ejaculation where it has a whitish appearance. I love to have that happen and let it flow into my hand and then I slurp it up. Love the taste of that.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I usually have several drops of Pre-Cum when I am stroking myself. I love the taste of my Cum dripping on my fingers as I am slowly stroking myself
kj7jk
Site Admin

Post by kj7jk »

I wear panties and I always have a lot of pre cum when I have some on.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Never used to get much as a teen, but now in 30’s the profile pic is a pretty good representation
valethyl3
Site Admin

Post by valethyl3 »

I've never had pre-cum.It would be nice to play with and I'm sure I would taste it if I had some.
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I produce a lot, sometimes even when I am soft it can even leave a wet patch on my trousers. Very nice when masturbating!
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

I produce allot if I have not cum for a few days. Prostate stimulation makes me pour also. Almost continuous.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I am now over 70 years old & can honestly say that I have never experienced Pre-Cum at all. Totally dry until ejaculation.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

Even at 59, I still produce a lot of precut when I masturbate. I love to lick it off my hand when it starts to build up.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

Even at 59, I still produce a lot of precum when I masturbate. I love to lick it off my hand when it starts to build up.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

wanklover wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:56 pm I am now over 70 years old & can honestly say that I have never experienced Pre-Cum at all. Totally dry until ejaculation.
I'm in my mid-60s and like Wanklover, I have never experienced any precum. I get turned on, rub my cock, thoroughly turned on, and when I get a chance I pull down my pants and underwear and start masturbating until I ejaculate semen. That's it.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

mash2014 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:50 pm
wanklover wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:56 pm I am now over 70 years old & can honestly say that I have never experienced Pre-Cum at all. Totally dry until ejaculation.
I'm in my mid-60s and like Wanklover, I have never experienced any precum. I get turned on, rub my cock, thoroughly turned on, and when I get a chance I pull down my pants and underwear and start masturbating until I ejaculate semen. That's it.
Thank god i'm not alone !!
footlover28
Site Admin

Post by footlover28 »

If I go longer than about 10 minutes I precum like a faucet
don111

Post by don111 »

never really get any other than if I am getting a bit of anal stimulation and then not much of it. Probably something to do with the prostate getting stimulated I am guessing.