Kinkiest thing you have done?

Casual and fun topics or questions
Sean1969
Site Admin

Kinkiest thing you have done?

Post by Sean1969 »

Growing up, my sister and I use to swap my PJ's for her short nightie. Instant hard on!
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Re: Kinkiest thing you have done?

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

Kinkiest thing I have done is take a pair of my sisters underwear along with one of her bras and one of her skirts and I would wear all of them and I would stuff the bra so it felt like I had boobs I would also wear the skirt and bra with a diaper on underneath the skirt and rub myself till I came. I would also have to say another one of the kinkiest things I have done is suck my brothers dick and jerk him off while I was wearing a diaper. I even once convinced him to wear a diaper but he didn’t like it.
SquirtFountain
Site Admin

Post by SquirtFountain »

The kinkiest thing I've ever done so far is fist my ass
SquirtFountain
Site Admin

Post by SquirtFountain »

The kinkiest thing I've ever done so far is fist my ass
lestathunter
Site Admin

Post by lestathunter »

Ugh, I got caught up in a moment with two sisters and one of their boyfriends. Totally awkward but totally went down. So weird. Im not even joking. I’ll post the story but im not sure if im supposed to do it right here or like in a category or something.
funstuff66
Site Admin

Post by funstuff66 »

I went to a Cross Dressing Ball once many years ago. It was for fun and giggles in a social club I attended from time to time. All of the women had to dress like men and all of the men like women right down to the under garments. I had a cool female friend do the make up and dress up. We ended up fooling around when I was getting dressed. She was looking at me in women's under wear making delightfully disgusting remarks. The most fun I've ever had sober.
gavin1969
Site Admin

Post by gavin1969 »

Putting on my moms nylons on my smooth cock! OMG... such a feeling! EX Gf had me do it for her....best sex of my life!!
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Being the "target" in a five-guy piss-and-spunk bukkake. Ended up covered from head to toe in slimy filth. Scooped it all up and swallowed it. Best night ever.
biguy89
Site Admin

Post by biguy89 »

Definitely getting in bed with a married couple and teaching straight hubby to suck dick with the help of wifey, then fucking wifey after she was juicy with hubby's load.
remember94
Site Admin

Post by remember94 »

Haven't done it myself (yet?), but biguy89's post hits a lot of fantasies for me. I have definitely masturbated plenty of times about watching another man fuck my wife's brains out, then having him cum in my mouth, kiss her so she can taste him and let her watch him masturbate me onto her feet while she finishes with her vibrator…especially if my (5 inch cut) penis is a lot smaller than his and/or he's uncircumcised. Even comparing in front of her so she can see how much smaller her husband's penis is than the cock she's about to get fucked by is a huge turn-on. In my fantasy, though, it's my wife who teaches me to suck a much bigger cock than mine that still tastes like her pussy…
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Wearing my gf's nylons in front of her. She ripped them them apart and inserted her mouth on me and a inserted finger in me...OMG!
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Post by effinjeff1965 »

I don't know if it was kinky so much as reckless or stupid, but I walked into my parents' bedroom naked while they were fucking, and I
jacked off. It was dark and they were going at it, so they didn't know I was there. What can I say? I was horny.
strokerace42
Site Admin

Post by strokerace42 »

Male here, one time I hosted a house party and my friend and his gf (mark and jen) were too drunk to drive home. We were all pretty horny and my gf started fooling around with me in front of them. My friends gf egged us on and then all 4 of us went to the bedroom shortly after.
Me and Mark were giving my girlfriend DP and when I was thrusting I came out of her ass and right into her pussy by accident. I looked down and saw we were both in her vagina. A few minutes later my friend looked at me and said 'god damn that feels good' right before he came inside my gf and all over my cock. I completely lost it and blew my wad instantly. It was one of the best feelings my dick has ever felt.
prsnalty
Site Admin

Post by prsnalty »

I house sit for my neighbors while they are away. Her and I have phone sex on Wednesdays when her husband is out of the house and she has an iPhone so we can face time each other. We have phone sex as I sit in her recliner and she sits in her rocker we watch as each other cum. It is so satisfying can't wait till she gets home
trunudist68
Site Admin

Post by trunudist68 »

My GF and I were partying with some good friends. We were a bit drunk and we were naked. I needed to go pee so I went into the bathroom. The other female (not my GF) was peeing so I waited and watched. She asked me if I liked what saw and of course I said yes. She said, "Great, now lick my pussy clean." who am I to argue with a hot naked woman. She pushed her pussy forward and I licked it clean. Needless to say, I follow her into the bathroom the rest of the night. My GF thought it was hot so she made me clean her up too.

Love my naked drunk friends!
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

Hmm, what is kinky? Is ass play kinky? Is fucking with a third person sleeping in the same bed kinky? Is masturbating while other people watch kinky? Its all just fun and pleasurable.

In my mind kinky goes with taboo, so the times I've jacked off for men or played with another man's cock qualifies. I'll say the first time I went into an adult arcade booth, removed my skimpy shorts, and sat there with just a t-shirt on with the door open jacking off was the most out there, kinky thing that I have done. I wanted to be seen by a man/men walking by, and was not disappointed when a man came into the booth to watch me and then began to stroke me.

I wanted him to pull out his cock, which he did, and we played with each others cocks. I would have been happy if he jacked me off, but it was really fun to fulfill a fantasy by stroking my cock and jerking off while he watched. I wanted the icing on the cake to be for him to cum on my face, but he just thanked me and left after I shot my load.
maturebator
Site Admin

Post by maturebator »

Great post and great (redundant) question: what is kinky? Perhaps as the saying goes,"It only seems kinky the first time." As long as it's clean and safe, what is kinky?

Shooting your load into your own mouth? (done that)

Getting fucked with a carrot (peeled)? (done that)

Fucking a melon? (haven't yet)

It's all good.
pee4me
Site Admin

Post by pee4me »

Masturbating my gf with a half empty beer bottle. She said the carbonated beer really did the trick.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Couldn't possibly say on an open forum. :D
eastbaycal925
Site Admin

Post by eastbaycal925 »

The first MFM threesome with my wife. Watching her take his larger cock in her mouth and then to watch her expression as he slowly slid inside her pussy. We DP'd her as well as DVP.. A very hot time.