Being a perv

Casual and fun topics or questions
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Re: Being a perv

Post by spunkluvr »

don111 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:38 am
spunkluvr wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:11 am
It gives me a huge thrill, masturbating in front of a live audience. On many occasions, I've happily stripped naked and wanked myself off for any man or boy who wanted to watch.
I agree it is very thrilling, I have had sex with guys at beaches while others watched on, hot.
Had a young neighbour who loved watching me wank and eat my cum. Loved letting him see what a filthy, perverted, spunk-hungry wanker I am.
don111

Post by don111 »

spunkluvr wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:25 am
spunkluvr wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:11 am
It gives me a huge thrill, masturbating in front of a live audience. On many occasions, I've happily stripped naked and wanked myself off for any man or boy who wanted to watch.
I agree it is very thrilling, I have had sex with guys at beaches while others watched on, hot.
Had a young neighbour who loved watching me wank and eat my cum. Loved letting him see what a filthy, perverted, spunk-hungry wanker I am.
mmm very hot mate, yes I would get off on that myself.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

don111 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:42 am
spunkluvr wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:25 am

mmm very hot mate, yes I would get off on that myself.
I did - many times! Sadly, in spite of his enthusiastic voyeurism, I could never persuade him to join in. Would love to have sucked his young prick.
torola
Site Admin

Post by torola »

wankwank wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:15 am ive always been a pervert. my first memory was getting out of the bath, going into the bedroom and watching my parents fuck. i remember looking down at my cock and i was rock hard. i remember once i was stood at the side of the bed watching my mum wank my dad off, she was about to start sucking him and told me to leave the room but i said no i want to watch and she just started sucking him off in front of me.

when i discovered masturbation i would openly masturbate in the bath or my bed. i liked being seen masturbating it made it more exciting. then i discovered peep holes in public toilets. i would wank off watching men pissing. then i discovered glory holes so after school i would usually get sucked off on my way home.

back in those days there was no internet so you had to find and make your own fun.
I can totally relate to much of what you said. I'm a total gay perv, and can't help but immediately stare my gaze at bulges. It's totally unconscious and a natural instinct for me to look to see what a guy is packing. I watched/listened to parents many times too. Even my dad on his own when he jerked off.