Being a perv

Casual and fun topics or questions
Sean1969
Site Admin

Being a perv

Post by Sean1969 »

When I was 11, we had a basement with 1 pull out door. I drilled a peep hole. We had a my sisters friend that came down at 7am to take a shower. OMG...first breasts and smooth kitty! She was 15. Been hairless since after that. Still wank over that morning
love2squirt
Site Admin

Re: Being a perv

Post by love2squirt »

Very nice I like that! Great job.
timcrav
Site Admin

Post by timcrav »

When I was 11 every night was spent in bed masturbating to upskirt peeks I'd gotten during the day in my 6th grade class - in those days all the girls wore skirts or dresses. God, I loved it! - those delicious views of pretty legs and if I was lucky tight white cotton panties. To be honest, I masturbate to those memories today, they're at the core of my helpless addiction.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Ditto- luckily we have them still here, and I applaud my inner perv as often as possible.
Whether my ohh so cute Cambodian cafe sweetheart or a close relatives, ahem, second daughter who could match Naomi Campbell for looks and figure, I breathe... therefore I cum :o :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
lexington
Site Admin

Post by lexington »

I remember the hints, and invitations missed during my younger days. Today I use them whenever I play.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I used to tie on my shoe into a small mirror and I would approach girls wearing skirts. At night in bed, I would jerk off remembering those beautiful images. One day I was caught by the principal who was a priest and got expelled from school.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

mash2014 wrote:
> ... One day I was caught by the principal who was a priest and got expelled from school.

my my, thats almost a double crime isn't it???

-sv
hyena5000

Post by hyena5000 »

As a teen I use to and still do of cause.
Use to do the old pretend I looking out the school bus window, but really just using the reflection as a way of perving. I also like one when I sitting on the train and be a girl sitting across from me. I be at window checking her on and down. And some time watch them look at me face and then just look straight down at my shorts. That is a real turn. Not matter what age they are,
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

hyena5000 wrote:
> As a teen I use to and still do of cause. ... Not matter what
> age they are,

Ahh yes, the train journeys, the daily commute I recall.
Several times I was extremely lucky, the schoolgirls used to sit sideways on the seats (because they were tiny creatures anyway) and their short skirts would ride up really high exposing nice little thighs and edges of decent panties they wore.

The older ones (near college) would sometimes sit with legs akimbo giving a nice view of their panties head on. They'd usually be in pairs and one was, one wasn't. I'd be pretending to use my phone with head down, but my eyes were riveted to their legs. When someone walked along and I had to sit up, my eyes crawled their bodies until our eyes met, briefly. If they were looking at me, I knew they were playing...

Other college and uni girls often had developed well, and wearing the uniform tight fitting white shirts and blouses often gave a great impression of their future delights :x :twisted:
sv-
timcrav
Site Admin

Post by timcrav »

svengalideck wrote:
> hyena5000 wrote:
> > As a teen I use to and still do of cause. ... Not matter what
> > age they are,
>
> Ahh yes, the train journeys, the daily commute I recall.
> Several times I was extremely lucky, the schoolgirls used to sit sideways on the
> seats (because they were tiny creatures anyway) and their short skirts would ride up
> really high exposing nice little thighs and edges of decent panties they wore.
>
> The older ones (near college) would sometimes sit with legs akimbo giving a nice
> view of their panties head on. They'd usually be in pairs and one was, one wasn't.
> I'd be pretending to use my phone with head down, but my eyes were riveted to their
> legs. When someone walked along and I had to sit up, my eyes crawled their bodies
> until our eyes met, briefly. If they were looking at me, I knew they were playing...
>
> Other college and uni girls often had developed well, and wearing the uniform tight
> fitting white shirts and blouses often gave a great impression of their future
> delights :x :twisted:

OMG, you're singing my song! :)
> sv-
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

timcrav wrote:
> OMG, you're singing my song! :)

Thanks!!
I have zero compulsion to not take in the offerings of others. After all the crap we have to put up with on tv etc. it's a pleasure, or was, to get some light relief and see optimism in the world of youth.
The ridiculous double standards applied- wear bikinis or next to nothing at the beach; but dont dare wear short skirts that may show what? - the same features of beauty. Utter hypocrisy.

Older brothers fiance came and stayed for a few days at some point- she wore for night attire a chemisette and just panties; petite, braless, visible small bush, thin lithe legs, whats not to look at!
At breakfast she pranced around and not a word was said [dad was at work by then]. Being about 8-9 I was at the right height to observe :-))

The Asian girls/teens/ladies here are funny though. They wear padded bras, not to pretend they're bigger than they are- its because they have semi-permanent taut nipples that attract attention they've learnt they do not want. Includes Indian and Sri Lankan to SE Asians; but then, who else but me is looking?

** Just remembered we had a Vietnamese girl way back at work- she flipped her top after too many comments from the guys- she was a beauty- she's she pulled up her blouse and showed those immaculate delicate brown nipples on a coffee coloured curved chest. Wonderful!
Thanks for reminding me.
sv-
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

by timcrav » 07 Dec 2022 21:48
we should have a chat... :D :twisted: :twisted:
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I got caught peeping into my next door neighbor’s bedroom window while she was naked. She convinced my mom she would be the best choice for a babysitter.
She made me do anything she told me to do by holding the threat of telling my mom what I did over my head.
She made me strip naked and masturbate while she sat back and watched. The next weekend she brought a friend over and I had to do it again.
Then they both realized I was loving it. I was the perv elite !!!!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

iamnaked wrote:
> I got caught peeping into ...
> Then they both realized I was loving it. I was the perv elite !!!!

:D ;) :o :o
goodniteswearer89
Site Admin

Post by goodniteswearer89 »

When I was younger and lived at home I would try and sneak peaks at my sister when she would get in the tanning bed. I did get to see her and my twin female cousins naked one time cause we all changed in the same bathroom at the same time to go swimming. This memory has provided many fantasies throughout the years. I also tried a few times to see one of my other female cousins that is a year older than me naked and have had multiple fantasies about seeing her naked or her seeing me naked
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I talked a cousin into some first time look and touch.
We were both 10, She agreed as soon as I said something.
The both of us standing there naked and just looking at each other was wonderful.
After a time she reached for my penis and felt me up, balls and all.
So naturally I reached for her pussy.
It was wet, It felt soft.
That’s all we did.
That time.
gold2448

Post by gold2448 »

when I was maybe 15 years old I enrolled in art class, our teacher was a beautiful brunette maybe 30 years old, she always wore short skirts. I am positive she enjoyed turning on the boys in class because if you were at your desk drawing on a sketch pad she would stand behind you and press her breast against your back to see your drawing. At the front of the class she had a stool and large chalk board, she would set on the stool with her feet on the cross bar, you could easily see up her thighs to her panties, if she noticed me looking there she would trade feet to put the other one on the bar, while opening her legs briefly showing her crotch and beautiful thigh. After her doing this several times I asked to go to the restroom, walking quickly because there was a huge bulge in my jeans, got in the restroom, squirted some soap in my hand for lube, went into a stall and stroked my 15 year old erection until I was shooting my sperm into the toilet.
rosco1

Post by rosco1 »

When I was around 15 I lived near a house near the high school. I used to get home quickly and peer through the window at girls my own age with their short check uniforms and short white socks and school shoes. I looked at them through the blinds and stroked myself.
timcrav
Site Admin

Post by timcrav »

rosco1 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:31 am When I was around 15 I lived near a house near the high school. I used to get home quickly and peer through the window at girls my own age with their short check uniforms and short white socks and school shoes. I looked at them through the blinds and stroked myself.
I love that. I wish I could masturbate right now to just the girls you described, just as they were then! I'd love to see those uniforms come off.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I see a lot of 14 year olds getting Pervey in this thread.
I started perving at 10
Just sayin.
Last edited by iamnaked on Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.