Being a perv

Casual and fun topics or questions
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Re: Being a perv

Post by spunkluvr »

don111 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:38 am
spunkluvr wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:11 am
It gives me a huge thrill, masturbating in front of a live audience. On many occasions, I've happily stripped naked and wanked myself off for any man or boy who wanted to watch.
I agree it is very thrilling, I have had sex with guys at beaches while others watched on, hot.
Had a young neighbour who loved watching me wank and eat my cum. Loved letting him see what a filthy, perverted, spunk-hungry wanker I am.
don111

Post by don111 »

spunkluvr wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:25 am
spunkluvr wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:11 am
It gives me a huge thrill, masturbating in front of a live audience. On many occasions, I've happily stripped naked and wanked myself off for any man or boy who wanted to watch.
I agree it is very thrilling, I have had sex with guys at beaches while others watched on, hot.
Had a young neighbour who loved watching me wank and eat my cum. Loved letting him see what a filthy, perverted, spunk-hungry wanker I am.
mmm very hot mate, yes I would get off on that myself.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

don111 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:42 am
spunkluvr wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:25 am

mmm very hot mate, yes I would get off on that myself.
I did - many times! Sadly, in spite of his enthusiastic voyeurism, I could never persuade him to join in. Would love to have sucked his young prick.
torola
Site Admin

Post by torola »

wankwank wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:15 am ive always been a pervert. my first memory was getting out of the bath, going into the bedroom and watching my parents fuck. i remember looking down at my cock and i was rock hard. i remember once i was stood at the side of the bed watching my mum wank my dad off, she was about to start sucking him and told me to leave the room but i said no i want to watch and she just started sucking him off in front of me.

when i discovered masturbation i would openly masturbate in the bath or my bed. i liked being seen masturbating it made it more exciting. then i discovered peep holes in public toilets. i would wank off watching men pissing. then i discovered glory holes so after school i would usually get sucked off on my way home.

back in those days there was no internet so you had to find and make your own fun.
I can totally relate to much of what you said. I'm a total gay perv, and can't help but immediately stare my gaze at bulges. It's totally unconscious and a natural instinct for me to look to see what a guy is packing. I watched/listened to parents many times too. Even my dad on his own when he jerked off.
perve15

Post by perve15 »

Always been a perv. Always looking for a situation that arouses me and get a nice wank off. What started my panty fetish was my friends hott slutty sister left her thong in the bathroom. After that my arousal around her was crazy. This was when I was 15 or 16 and I'm 38 now. I remember her giving me a ride in her car, her backseat full of dirty panties (yea she didn't care) and me rubbing my dick through my shorts holding onto her dirty thongs trying not to make noise or sudden movements. Going to the beach with her and her asking for me to put lotion on , and just rubbing and spreading her ass (I was 16 she was 20) being so hard that I literally ran to the public bathroom to jerk it. She knew lol