Being a perv

Casual and fun topics or questions
markd90638

Re: Being a perv

Post by markd90638 »

Reading everyone’s stories here has lead to a drippy cock here and my pants are around my ankles now.

I’m not going to bore you with a bunch of my pervy stories that continue to this day (age 65).

I remember seeing the Olympic gymnastics girls in their tight leotards. Nadia Comaneci was a favorite. I had never had much interest in girls until I saw the enchanting shape of their bodies. I would sit in the living room while my parents were in the kitchen. I was watching all the pretty girls while my hand was down my pants
garethuk

Post by garethuk »

You never stop perving. It just becomes less socially acceptable as you get older ;)
rosco1

Post by rosco1 »

My favourite hobby is voyeurism. I am a proud perv. Upskirts, down blouses, nipples, camel toe. My favourite sports are beach volleyball and women’s gymnastics.
garethuk

Post by garethuk »

svengalideck wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:04 am hyena5000 wrote:
> As a teen I use to and still do of cause. ... Not matter what
> age they are,

Ahh yes, the train journeys, the daily commute I recall.
Several times I was extremely lucky, the schoolgirls used to sit sideways on the seats (because they were tiny creatures anyway) and their short skirts would ride up really high exposing nice little thighs and edges of decent panties they wore.

The older ones (near college) would sometimes sit with legs akimbo giving a nice view of their panties head on. They'd usually be in pairs and one was, one wasn't. I'd be pretending to use my phone with head down, but my eyes were riveted to their legs. When someone walked along and I had to sit up, my eyes crawled their bodies until our eyes met, briefly. If they were looking at me, I knew they were playing...

Other college and uni girls often had developed well, and wearing the uniform tight fitting white shirts and blouses often gave a great impression of their future delights :x :twisted:
sv-
You paint such a perfect picture with your words. What would we do without mobile phones...
garethuk

Post by garethuk »

markd90638 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:24 pm
I’m not going to bore you with a bunch of my pervy stories that continue to this day (age 65).
I was kind of hoping you would tell us your pervy stories :twisted: :P
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

garethuk wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:46 pm You never stop perving. It just becomes less socially acceptable as you get older ;)
As I aged perversions became more acceptable for me. I've come to accept, and desire certain acts that were considered a perversion, like being with a male, or sex with family members, or with offspring of friends. There is the adult daughter of my female best friend that given the chance I’d do so many things.
30 years ago most of those weren't even a remote possibility.
garethuk

Post by garethuk »

mash2014 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:42 pm As I aged perversions became more acceptable for me. I've come to accept, and desire certain acts that were considered a perversion, like being with a male, or sex with family members, or with offspring of friends. There is the adult daughter of my female best friend that given the chance I’d do so many things.
Yes, I know what you mean. I suppose I meant that we still lust after the same girls we did when we were teenagers, but what's normal when you're their age, is not socially acceptable when you're considerably older.
And you're correct that our horizons broaden as we get older and more experienced, and what was good wank fodder in our 20s won't cut it in our 50s and 60s. We're always looking for that extra thrill to get us horny, and that gets us thinking about excitements like cocksucking (for men), incest and other things which get us off - some we have to just perv about, some we can do, given the opportunity.
Unless you're rich or famous, shagging an adult 40 years younger than you is frowned on by society (mostly hypocrites).
Anyway, I'm glad we can release our inner pervs on here, there'd be far more of us out of the "closet" if society wasn't so publicly conservative.
Now to go and practice looking, without appearing to be looking :D :D
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

garethuk wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:24 pm
mash2014 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:42 pm As I aged perversions became more acceptable for me. I've come to accept, and desire certain acts that were considered a perversion, like being with a male, or sex with family members, or with offspring of friends. There is the adult daughter of my female best friend that given the chance I’d do so many things.
Yes, I know what you mean. I suppose I meant that we still lust after the same girls we did when we were teenagers, but what's normal when you're their age, is not socially acceptable when you're considerably older.
And you're correct that our horizons broaden as we get older and more experienced, and what was good wank fodder in our 20s won't cut it in our 50s and 60s. We're always looking for that extra thrill to get us horny, and that gets us thinking about excitements like cocksucking (for men), incest and other things which get us off - some we have to just perv about, some we can do, given the opportunity.
Unless you're rich or famous, shagging an adult 40 years younger than you is frowned on by society (mostly hypocrites).
Anyway, I'm glad we can release our inner pervs on here, there'd be far more of us out of the "closet" if society wasn't so publicly conservative.
Now to go and practice looking, without appearing to be looking :D :D
I declare myself as a pervert and I enjoy it. I will wank to things that in our 20s I wouldn't even give it a thought. Yes, incest, cocksucking (damn, that's a real turn-on), and a lot of situations many will frown about them. I came out of the perv closet in the mid 90s, as I started to write a diary of my sexual secrets. I look at it today and its not that terrible but back then if someone would have read it, possibly I would have ended in a psychiatric hospital. 🤪😂🤣
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

mash2014 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:42 pm
garethuk wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:46 pm
As I aged perversions became more acceptable for me. I've come to accept, and desire certain acts that were considered a perversion, like being with a male, or sex with family members, or with offspring of friends. There is the adult daughter of my female best friend that given the chance I’d do so many things.
Well said and same for me. I'm finding it is actually quite fun to try a couple of these now that I am older and more pervy.
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

Most responses here report on pervy behavior, but we can have pervy fantasies and dreams we don't act on. One from my teen years (I was 13 then, I am 78 now) involved a distant family member. I had a male second cousin (his grandmother was my grandfather's sister) who was 18 or 19 and got married. He and his very cute new wife were trying to get pregnant but, as I overheard it from the older adults, she had not yet gotten pregnant. I had a fantasy or maybe it was a dream that I stepped up to fuck her to get her pregnant. All these years later I still remember the very explicit images in my mind of being naked in bed with her (missionary). Now that I think about it, I think I was masturbating one night imagining that scene. Pervy enough?
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

garethuk wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:04 am
svengalideck wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:04 am hyena5000 wrote:
> As a teen I use to and still do of cause. ... Not matter what
> age they are,

Ahh yes, the train journeys, the daily commute I recall.
Several times I was extremely lucky, the schoolgirls used to sit sideways on the seats (because they were tiny creatures anyway) and their short skirts would ride up really high exposing nice little thighs and edges of decent panties they wore.

The older ones (near college) would sometimes sit with legs akimbo giving a nice view of their panties head on.,,,
You paint such a perfect picture with your words. What would we do without mobile phones...
Thank you, you are very kind to say.
I admit to once having a guilty conscience about it, but have to say they appeared to enjoy thir 'public' offering as much as I or anyone did!!
decL
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

ive always been a pervert. my first memory was getting out of the bath, going into the bedroom and watching my parents fuck. i remember looking down at my cock and i was rock hard. i remember once i was stood at the side of the bed watching my mum wank my dad off, she was about to start sucking him and told me to leave the room but i said no i want to watch and she just started sucking him off in front of me.

when i discovered masturbation i would openly masturbate in the bath or my bed. i liked being seen masturbating it made it more exciting. then i discovered peep holes in public toilets. i would wank off watching men pissing. then i discovered glory holes so after school i would usually get sucked off on my way home.

back in those days there was no internet so you had to find and make your own fun.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

loved smooth ladies,just as as me at that age
don111

Post by don111 »

iamnaked wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:02 pm I see a lot of 14 year olds getting Pervey in this thread.
I started perving at 10
Just sayin.
same here! didn't necessarily know all about sex, but was always horny!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I remember popping a boner when I was 10 or 11 and a girl seeing my tent.
She pantsed me and gave me a couple of tugs.
That felt so so good.
don111

Post by don111 »

used to get hard-ons from the age of 7 or so. Would like to let it stick out of my robe or pj's for sister to see.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

don111 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:56 pm used to get hard-ons from the age of 7 or so.
I started wanking at six, but the first time I was watched was when I was eleven, by my cousin, aged the same. I got so fucking horny, seeing his eyes fixed on my tiny cock - I so badly WANTED him to see what a dirty little wanker I was - it was a kind of desperation that I wanted to be witnessed. Been watched hundreds of times since and still get a thrill from showing off my prick and spunk.
don111

Post by don111 »

spunkluvr wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:13 am
don111 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:56 pm used to get hard-ons from the age of 7 or so.
I started wanking at six, but the first time I was watched was when I was eleven, by my cousin, aged the same. I got so fucking horny, seeing his eyes fixed on my tiny cock - I so badly WANTED him to see what a dirty little wanker I was - it was a kind of desperation that I wanted to be witnessed. Been watched hundreds of times since and still get a thrill from showing off my prick and spunk.
yes same, still enjoy being seen naked.....
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

wankwank wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:15 am. . . I liked being seen masturbating it made it more exciting.
It gives me a huge thrill, masturbating in front of a live audience. On many occasions, I've happily stripped naked and wanked myself off for any man or boy who wanted to watch.
don111

Post by don111 »

spunkluvr wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:11 am
wankwank wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:15 am. . . I liked being seen masturbating it made it more exciting.
It gives me a huge thrill, masturbating in front of a live audience. On many occasions, I've happily stripped naked and wanked myself off for any man or boy who wanted to watch.
I agree it is very thrilling, I have had sex with guys at beaches while others watched on, hot.