Who loves jerking off in front of women?

Casual and fun topics or questions
lestathunter
Site Admin

Re: Who loves jerking off in front of women?

Post by lestathunter »

Its one of the best things ever. Love doing it, glad im not the only one!
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

I do, I do and have done a few times. Great foreplay with my girlfriend. We liked watching each other and being watched. She even let a girlfriend watch me. that was hot, me naked and they were sorta dressed. Hot.
Even met a woman on line and we had a one off CFNM experience.
I go to a campground that allows nudity, would love to find some one to JO for and with.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I love stroking myself in panties in front of female or males! I love being watched stroking myself! Especially because I know that it usually really turns them on. I have done this many times over the years, and I have gotten some ladies to actually end up letting me watch them playing with themselves! I think that it’s a very sexy and erotic act of sharing!
Paul
maddie69
Site Admin

Post by maddie69 »

I adore watching men stroke. The look on their face throughout is amazing.

I also like them to watch me.

One thing I enjoy while watching them is spreading my thighs wide so they can see my slit and resisting the urge to touch, but speaking what they are doing to me. Verbally asking I they can see how the wetness is leaking down my bum or licking a finger - telling them how they make my lips want to suck.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

gf loves watching me frot with a man , as she strokes us both to cum on on each other
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

maddie69 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:02 pm I adore watching men stroke. The look on their face throughout is amazing.

I also like them to watch me.

One thing I enjoy while watching them is spreading my thighs wide so they can see my slit and resisting the urge to touch, but speaking what they are doing to me. Verbally asking I they can see how the wetness is leaking down my bum or licking a finger - telling them how they make my lips want to suck.
Love the avatar Maddie
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I think stroking myself in front of another female, especially if I am wearing sexy lace panties, is one of the most erotic and sexy experiences and pleasures that a guy can give a female. Also, it’s an amazing experience stroking yourself in panties, in front another male!
Paul
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I have only done this a few times with my first wife. It was awesome and would love to do it again.
bk60
Site Admin

Post by bk60 »

Never done it before in real life but have spent hours looking for a woman to masturbate with online. Got to be the hottest online fun ever.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

It is a total rush stroking myself in front of a female, who enjoys watching me stroking myself, especially in panties and I also enjoy stroking myself in front of other males, who enjoy having us both watching each other stroking ourselves together!
It’s a total turn on to be watched stroking myself for others to enjoy and watch!
Paul
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I got in trouble for jerking off after school for girls who wanted to see that at the playground at school. The school councilor told my mom I should be made to remain nude all the time except when at school. She said at school would be too disruptive. She told her that forced nudity would de sensitize me over time, that I’d loose the thrill of being the center of attention. I never did.
So my mom took me with her everywhere with me naked. She told me it was ok to masturbate but not out in public. She told me I didn’t need to hide it from her.
I didn’t.
I often did it while sitting next to her on the couch. She’d watch and her only concern was me getting it on the couch cushions.
agentoffortune
Site Admin

Post by agentoffortune »

If they want to watch? Hell ya!
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

Mainly in my fantasy life - but as long as its invited/welcomed I LOVE it!
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

The first time I jerked off in front of a woman, it was my sister. We were teenagers and I talked her into watching me. I didn't know how she would react, but she enjoyed the show and I got hooked doing it.

Now I do it with my wife. It's very relaxing to lie there and to have her start by rubbing oil on my cock. After a few minutes I take over and she loves to watch me climax. It takes a while -- I'm in my last 60s now -- but that's okay. Neither of us is in a rush.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I have only done it in front of my wife but yes I loved doing it for her, usually during her periods. At other times we would masturbate together in front of each other, very erotic
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

I've done it in front of my wife thousands of times. Mostly in the house but lots of times on walking trails. She'd pull up her bra, I'd drop my pants, kneel down 10' in front of her and masturbate. Before we were married I'd drop her off home (she lived with her mother) and we'd go into her back yard at night. She'd lift her bra, lower he pants and I'd kneel in the grass and masturbate.
Also before were were married, we'd cruise the back country gravel roads while we played with my cock. When I was ready I'd stop the car, walk around to her side, open the door and stand in the road way and masturbate at the sight of her smallish but perfect tits.
I masturbated in front of a female co-worker twice while at work. There was no-one else in the building. At other times she would suck me off until I came in her mouth. Yes she swallowed gratefully. I did it in front of the same woman when we were both out on my sailboat. We both got naked, she opened her legs, showed me her cunt and I jerked off.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Step mom and i watch each other, every other day.

It is hot and good release for us. She jerks me off alot too....no complaints.

She loves my smooth cock 3
iexisttofuckfat

Post by iexisttofuckfat »

I dont mind it. There have been many times my partners have been with me, they aren't horny but know I am and they tell me to bring out my fat fuck doll. I blissfully plow into it as they kneel beside me and let me grab handfuls of their soft fat rolls.
paparetro

Post by paparetro »

Chance would be a fine thing these days! But the occasions I have been fortunate enough to do this have been amazing, particularly when it was more than one woman.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

Stroking myself in front of a female is an amazing experience. Showing her how I like to stroke myself. Especially if she is playing with herself!
Paul