Who loves jerking off in front of women?

Casual and fun topics or questions
golfpro
Site Admin

Re: Who loves jerking off in front of women?

Post by golfpro »

I've done it in front of my wife numerous times. Usually when she's cum several times while fucking and can't take any more cock in her pussy. But one time over in East St Louis where there are quite a few strip clubs, next to one there was essentially a trailer you could go in, pick a girl and go in back. She would lead you to a small dimly lit room. She would then leave and appear on the other side of the glass literally 3 to 4 feet away on a small bed. I bought a half hour worth of time. The shade went up, and the girl, approx age 30'ish, tanned, pretty good taught body and nice tits, was of course naked and started playing with her self. Caressing her breasts and rubbing her clit. She really started getting into it, and after about 10 minutes or so she asked me how come I was "participating", meaning undressing and doing the same. So.... I did. After taking off all my clothes, I starting getting my cock hard. After a few minutes she started really getting into it, finger fucking both her pussy and her ass while rubbing her clit. I had used my saliva to get my cock really sloppy and was really pounding my cock, sitting on a little higher stool very close with both my legs spread wide, up on the glass so she could see my balls bouncing heavily and hearing my sloppy cock getting jacked. I started finger fucking my ass giving myself a good prostate message and really jacking furiously. She at least seemed to be getting off on the scene, and after about 15 minutes of this I blew my load partially up on my chin and she gave me an appreciative smile/grin. Our time was not up yet, so as I held my spent sloppy dripping cock in my hand she really went to town, closed her eyes, threw her head back, stuck one finger in her pussy and one in her ass and furiously rubbed her clit until she came. Honestly one of the hottest sexual experience of my life.
lestathunter
Site Admin

Post by lestathunter »

I would definitely be down to read anyones story about this. Its such a huge rush. Ill share too

When I was single I changed my status on facebook a few months after the break up to single. I was not expecting to get some of the messages that i got but i was receptive to it. Long story short i had a former co-worker come over for to hang out and stuff. Honestly I was just glad for the company but she was really pretty. It was hot out so She was wearing some pretty short shorts so it was difficult to hide my erection but i really didnt make any assumptions at the time. But after a few drinks while we were sitting on the couch talking, in the middle of the conversation i stopped and said this, “wow you do really look great tonight, actually now that i mention it gimmie one sec..“ Right then and there i pulled it out and started jerking it. Being loud and thrusting in the air every now and then. Talking dirty while looking at her and I told her “sorry I couldn’t help it you look so good”. Like i just let loose and acted like it totally took me over.It was total shift from an alcohol buzzed conversation about work to a total different gear right away. The look on her face omg!!!!!
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

No, just other guys.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

I love to jack off and have a woman watch me. I have even done it in front of couples. It is odd to jack off and have a husband and wife watch.
I guess it was easier as we were all naked and taking turns getting off. Love to read CFNM stories too.
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

I love it but scared to take risks so its been a long time. Had some great times years ago with some neighbors who lived across the street and my ex, the 4 of us had some fun adventures - no real actual swapping but lots of exhibitionism and touching. Posted a few stories about it if you care to read the full details.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I love stroking myself in panties in front of a lady. Especially if she is playing with herself!
charlie931
Site Admin

Post by charlie931 »

Love it. Knowing a woman is getting enjoyment watching my hard cock, then seeing her reaction as shoot my load. So hot
JaK1360
Site Admin

Post by JaK1360 »

I absolutely love jerking off in front of women. I have done it with my wife, I have done it with my girlfriend and I have done it with strangers too. I like to go to a lifestyle resort and set up shop in a nice chair that is just visible to passersby. I just sit there completely naked and play with myself. Sometimes girls will stop by and watch for a while. I stroke my cock a bit for them and like to get it really hard and just let it stand there and throb for them. Give them a real dancing dick show...and I just LOVE it. Pre-cum starts dripping down my shaft on to my balls as I am so turned on. I do it for hours and just let people watch me if the choose. Some stop by and chat, some stop by and play with themselves right along with me and sometimes they even jerk me off. It is so much fun !!!
bashfulkid56
Site Admin

Post by bashfulkid56 »

I can edge fully erect for an hour just thinking about a woman watching me but once I’m cam to cam with someone I can’t even look at my cock without exploding. Sometimes I’m finished way before her :( I’ve never done it live but the thought of it makes my crazy horny.
onebbc4u2c
Site Admin

Post by onebbc4u2c »

I like masturbating in front of a woman. There is nothing hotter then being full nude cock hard and stroking as she enjoys the view.
priv419
Site Admin

Post by priv419 »

I love it, I have had numerous experiences and they are always awesome.
docporter
Site Admin

Post by docporter »

Always been a thrill for me. Sadly not something I get to do very often with my wife, so I really enjoy when I get the chance. The excitement is always amplified when you can see that your partner is enjoying it and I love the reaction on a woman's face when she watches you climax for her.
topcat
Site Admin

Post by topcat »

Sean1969 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:41 am Just curious? It is a total rush if a lady watches you,..as you both jack and jill. Done it 20 times here and gets hotter everytime!!
Love it. My wife likes it as an alternative to jerking me off - I've cum on her big tits more times that I can remember. I've also had a number of sessions where she just watches me make myself cum with no intervention from her. When we were first together we'd often talk about wanting to watch each other (without ever actually doing it) until once session where she asked me to do it for her and could she film me 8-)

I later found out she showed the video to her best friend (whom we are still friends with 17 years later)

First woman I ever jerked in front of was my 1st serious girlfriend - we were on holiday in the midst of a break-up - I complained at my sexual frustration being in a hotel room with her and not being able to do anything about it. She told me to go to the bathroom to relieve myself, I said I'd prefer to do it in bed to which she feigned indifference and I called her bluff and did it. Her eyes never left my cock and it was an intense orgasm.... did it a few other times as part of sex when unable to cum due to having had a drink

in short, I love doing it
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

I love being watched. It is such a turn on!
JaK1360
Site Admin

Post by JaK1360 »

I fucking do for damn sure... going to a resort this weekend and hope to get naked and masturbate myself in front of all kinds of women. Ido it all the time and it turns me on.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

wish we all could be open and free without clothes and let the sunlight shine on our bodies
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

seen one penis...knows what it looks like and vice versa...but shaved smooth here for 39 years
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

mom periodacally shaves me after 13. Best day and hand job ever! Still smooth here
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

One of my favourite sexual things. Been married 37 years, and screwed her for two years before that, and lucked out in that it turned out to be wife’s biggest fetish - she brought it up in our relationship.

Even before then, I was always kind of surprised how many of my partners seemed to like watching and/or doing it in front of me. Maybe some younger women were kind of curious about the mechanics of ejaculation, and it is a good form of birth control.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Lady friend from Toronto, Canada strips naked for me and vice versa and lets me use use her vibrator on her herself, as she jerks me off, and both squirt/cum together