Who loves jerking off in front of women?

Casual and fun topics or questions
Sean1969
Site Admin

Who loves jerking off in front of women?

Post by Sean1969 »

Just curious? It is a total rush if a lady watches you,..as you both jack and jill. Done it 20 times here and gets hotter everytime!!
ninja1173
Site Admin

Re: Who loves jerking off in front of women?

Post by ninja1173 »

One of my favorite fetishes, had some great experiences with this earlier in life, not so much opportunity these days...
volks73
Site Admin

Post by volks73 »

I really enjoy jerking-off in front of a woman, especially if I can play with her while doing it! I've done it a few times, mostly in the shower since shower sex can be awkward.
golfpro
Site Admin

Post by golfpro »

Do it with my wife often, it's a great "buildup".
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

when i was married i would start jerking off in front of wife. She would watch for awhile then finish me off with a handjob or blowjob. I always wanted to finish myself but she didnt want me to , not sure why.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Just a lady watching you jerk off is the biggest rush. Land lord busted me,...but as she saw me, she helped me get off! Dod Gamn ...what I would do for her again!
iplaywithmine
Site Admin

Post by iplaywithmine »

I do well I jackoff in bed some nights in front of my wife if that counts. She doesn't care so I do if the urge hits me. I always hope she will join in or help but that doesn't happen.
formula242
Site Admin

Post by formula242 »

Hell Yes. But to be honest, I like to masturbate in front of anyone who wants to watch.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Jacking/jilling is so hot in front of each other. Yes , she jerks me ,..as I do her( G SPOT) and flick the clitoris with spare fingers
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I love jacking off in front of women. I have done it with women I know, in peep show booths, and anonymous women I let catch me. I also let men watch me a few times and loved it! Many of the stories I have posted on ST involve exhibitionism and many of my experiences jacking off while being watched (or where I might get caught or with people close by). As time goes by, for a number of reasons, I have more opportunity to jerk off in front of anonymous men, which I find really exciting since its edgy and taboo (for me).

What I really would like to try is jerking off with another man in front of a woman. I have a female friend who has volunteered to be the watcher, but it hasn't happened yet... We would start by stroking ourselves, but it would be most satisfying jerking each other off.
jerryv1965
Site Admin

Post by jerryv1965 »

I love jackin off in front of women. It is such a big turn on. It makes me harder
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

It is a total rush knowing that a woman is watching you, as you jerk off of in front/ for her!! A lot of ladies I know love watching me!!
funstuff66
Site Admin

Post by funstuff66 »

I love it. My wife loves to watch me "perform". I like to really get into it and make noise, talk dirty. Until I met her, I didn't realize so many women enjoyed watching. What I get is that they like to see a guy really pleasure himself not just the jack rabbit speed thing some us do. So I take my time and act like a stripper. I've been trying to get my wife to have a friend over. She gets really hot when we talk about it as she enjoys women a great deal. She's also given me the latitude to do it if requested as long as there is no penetration. She basically told me, she was alright with another woman watching, giving me a hand job or blow job as long as can watch and participate.
lestathunter
Site Admin

Post by lestathunter »

It’s awesome!! I took a HUGE risk one time and it totally paid off thank god!! Lol!
lestathunter
Site Admin

Post by lestathunter »

Also had to do it on a different occasion when she didn’t know i was doing it, but shit she was so hot I couldn’t help it!! Different girl I wasnt willing to risk being seen but it had to go down someway lol.

I posted the story in the most daring sexcapade thread.
Last edited by lestathunter on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
marston
Site Admin

Post by marston »

My wife has always enjoyed watching me stroke one out. She always gets a big grin when I shoot my load and has always wondered why sometimes it will shoot several feet and other times just run down my shaft.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

This has been a long time favorite of mine. The first female to watch me was my sister when we were young teens. The first time it happened, was quite thrilling. It started as just a bit of exhibitionism on my part. I wasn't planning on going that far, but got myself naked in front of her and as we talked I kept stroking my penis slowly. I could feel myself getting close and told her what was about to happen. It turned her on, because the next time I had the opportunity, she decided to join in. We had several sessions where we watched each other as we masturbated. I was totally hooked. Years later, I now do it with my wife from time to time. She loves watching me stroke and cum. Sometimes I close my eyes and imagine its my sister when she was a young teen who is watching me. That's enough to make me have an intense orgasm...
norcalman
Site Admin

Post by norcalman »

My wife likes watching guys cum so she frequently ask me to jerk off for her. At first I was not really into it but after a few times and seeing how much she likes it I find it a fun way of pleasing her.
gavin1969
Site Admin

Post by gavin1969 »

Sis and i take baths together to this day. I was 13 , and she was 17. She was smooth all over and shaved. Use to fondle each other until we erupted. She shaved me for the first time and have been since....love it!
gavin1969
Site Admin

Post by gavin1969 »

Sis and i take baths together to this day. I was 13 , and she was 17. She was smooth all over and shaved. Use to fondle each other until we erupted. She shaved me for the first time and have been since....love it!..37 years later