Do You Shave Your Privates?

Casual and fun topics or questions
love2edge

Re: Do You Shave Your Privates?

Post by love2edge »

Personally I like it smooth so I do shave mine as well. I think I'm going to try one of those hair removal sprays in the future.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:50 am
wingonwing wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:34 pm Yes, but mostly for the same reason I shaved off my beard. Just feels cleaner, more hygienic.
That’s disappointing, and a myth -I am not less hygienic because I don’t shave. As I said in a different forum post about the same thing.
“Everyone needs a bath.” I love my perfect bush and think it adds to my sexual pleasure.
I think some pussy looks beautiful when shaved but the image of a bush is much more arousing than a shaved one. I know some women don’t grow much hair but I rather look at a bush than a shaved one.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Girl friend loves me shaved as heck! She likes to see the smooth cock ( as i). Will always be shaved here for BJ's
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Shaved smooth here and love frotting with another shaved guy , as gf watches us
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Mmmm!..2 nice oscar weiners naked and smooth bare is so nice pressed against each other! Love the feel and his warm cock on on mine
ladyaj

Post by ladyaj »

Currently, mine are shaved and that's how it's been for a while now. I have gone through spells of not shaving as regular, and to be honest most partners I've had haven't seemed to mind one way or the other.
If I'm honest when I first started to shave down there it was a vanity thing: it's what I saw on TV and movies so felt pressure to do the same.
Nowadays I do it more out of habit, though I feel more relaxed if I let it go for a while.
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

My swimming coach said it was a rule to be shaved. He did it to me the first time to show me how it should be done properly. After the first time he watched to check in was competent and carried out regular inspections.
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

I trim my bush a bit and shave my balls and up to the base of my cock, just keeps it all tidy, less Pune more cock and I like the look feel of it....especially when lubed and edging
piesadora

Post by piesadora »

I shave down there, but do keep a "landing strip". I love the way it looks and feels. I keep my balls shaved also. I prefer a nice shaved pussy or cock. I even like the asshole area shaved. When I started shaving, I wasn't sure if men and women preferred a shaved public area so that's why I compromised and keep a strip of pubic hair to satisfy those with different tastes.
stopsandwaits

Post by stopsandwaits »

Mostly. Definitely my ass, taint, balls, and shaft, but I keep a little bit of hair above my cock
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Yes I do. I really dislike having pubic hair (always have - shaved first time right after it started growing in). Since then I have shaved on and off hoping that science would develop a pill you could take to make all your hair below neck level go away. For the past two years I have shaved the pubic area clean.
breena

Post by breena »

I do trim and wax my privates (I tend to leave a small line of hair above my pussy). It can be a bit painful at times, and when the hairs grow back it can itch like crazy (so I have to maintain it), but it's worth it.
iluvgirls
Site Admin

Post by iluvgirls »

breena wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:54 pm I do trim and wax my privates (I tend to leave a small line of hair above my pussy).
All the styles of grooming pussies look great, but the "landing strip" style has always been my favorite!
rebelstar

Post by rebelstar »

of course even my underarms
rebelstar

Post by rebelstar »

everyone should shave
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

I started off shaving however always found it really fiddly trying to shave off every last hair on the edge of my outer labia (where it wouldn’t grow any further to my inner labia) and towards my anus. I then tried waxing (by a professional) and haven’t gone back to shaving since. I personally like the look of my bare pussy and find the feelings down there much more heightened with sensitivity, especially when it comes to teasing the area and encouraging swelling with arousal.
martinyoung
Site Admin

Post by martinyoung »

I trim my pubic hair once a week or so. I keep it short, but rarely shave it all off.

My ex wife always liked me to have some pubic hair, though I have fully shaved for previous partners upon request!
don111

Post by don111 »

I started shaving mine, ironically, not long after the long awaited pubes started growing! Don't know why, maybe I read about it in magazines or something, we didn't have the web then. Used to do around the anus as well, I was quite a perv from a young age! Since then I have varied between full bush, light trims, heavy trims, scaping, or full shave, although I find it a bit uncomfy to do the whole shave. Usually now I just do cock and balls. Have been shaving the wife since I met her, she was quite bushy, and I don't know, the shaved look and feel on her takes me back to some good memories in life.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Shaved and trimmed to start a full week of smooth stroking while my lady is away...looks sexy AF too!
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

stroke2 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:46 am Shaved and trimmed to start a full week of smooth stroking while my lady is away...looks sexy AF too!
Enjoy your week playing with your smooth cock!