Who likes to frot??

Casual and fun topics or questions
Sean1969
Site Admin

Who likes to frot??

Post by Sean1969 »

Just curious on who has frotted b4? I did at age of age 17. Felt nice as we both hairless. I would do it again in a second!!
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Re: Who likes to frot??

Post by socalstrokn »

I have frotted a few times. Great bonding experience and feels awesome.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

my wife loves to watch 2 guys (both smooth) grind and rub our genitals on each other until the big moment! So nice and warm...feels amazing!
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I have never done any frottage, but really enjoy watching frottage videos and as a straight male, I would love to try frottage with one of my cock stroking sleeves, especially a fleshlight. I think the feeling would be amazing
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

I know this doesn’t pertain to me. But I just recently heard this term and discovered its meaning. I have been quite sheltered, and I don’t feel bad about that.

My question is? Who comes up with these terms?
charlie931
Site Admin

Post by charlie931 »

Only did this a few times in my curious student days but it was a great experience. Such a pleasurable, tactile feeling. Very intimate and hugely arousing.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I love watching frottage videos and really would love to try frottage, with another panties wearing male
Paul
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I've never done it but I'm not ruling it out. The first time I heard of something similar was from a friend who told me he and another guy were fucking this girl and one went in through the front and the other one went in through the back door. He told me he could feel the other guy's cock rubbing against his cock and he said it made the experience, in his own words “explosive”.
bimarried
Site Admin

Post by bimarried »

My buddy and I used to masturbate each other fairly often and that soon turned into frottage sessions as he would position himself so he could rub both lubed cocks together in his hand. That quickly became one of my favorite sex acts. We both ejaculated more doing that than just being masturbated by hand and usually when one of us started ejaculating, the other would do the same before the last spurt.

Damn, remembering that makes me want to find a new buddy.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I have never tried frottage as of yet. Mainly because I haven’t found a male to stroke myself with. But, I do enjoy watching frottage videos. It must feel amazing to feel two long, hard, lubed up cocks against each other, feeling each other’s cocks jumping and pulsating against each other’s cock heads. I really get turned on and hard watching frottage videos.
Hoping to try frottage some day soon.
Paul
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

Did it with my cousin at about 16 years of age. Loved it. The feel of something soft but hard and warm rubbing up against your own soft but hard and warm dick. The thrill of making your dicks kiss each other. Your delicate smooth heads sliding across each other. Your private skins touching and rubbing together. Seeing their mouths mash together and seeing our pre cum mixing.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I haven’t had the chance to try out frottage with another male, but from the videos that I have watched of frottage, I think it would be very sexy and erotic to try out.
It must be amazing to feel another male cock sliding up and down against your hard cock head and feeling the other cock jumping and pulsating against each other!
Paul
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Always frot here for wife. That is here foreplay b4 sex and loves watching us rub and stimulate our cocks till she she sees pre cum. Both tag her
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

I love it. Only done it with one other lad but wanna do it loads.
The feel of his dick twitching against mine is quality. Slowly wanking both dicks. Anyone wanna front with me I'm up for it.
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

robbiedonatra wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:29 pm I love it. Only done it with one other lad but wanna do it loads.
The feel of his dick twitching against mine is quality. Slowly wanking both dicks. Anyone wanna front with me I'm up for it.
Hope one of your buds is willing to try it again with you soon. It is a great way for guys to have fun together.
norcalman
Site Admin

Post by norcalman »

As a young teen, my cousin and I use to jerk off together. One time we got in position where we could rub our cocks together. It felt so good and he then grasp both our cocks and started stroking. In seconds, I exploded shooting cum everywhere. A few seconds latter he did the same. I remember we both started laughing and saying Wow!
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

We were both precumming and our dicks were twitching. Our foreskins sliding up n down on each others was amazing. I wanna try with some more guys
todd1961
Site Admin

Post by todd1961 »

Basically grew up doing it with my best friend. I supose we were closer than most brothers and we never turned each other down when we were horny.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

I love frotting with another man, as gf watches us cum on each others smooth cocks. She gets so excited and helps us/her get off more ways than one!
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

The only time I have been frotted so to speak was when I received a double blowjob from a lady and she had her hands around both of our cocks guiding them into her full mouth.