Who likes to frot??

Casual and fun topics or questions
Sean1969
Site Admin

Who likes to frot??

Post by Sean1969 »

Just curious on who has frotted b4? I did at age of age 17. Felt nice as we both hairless. I would do it again in a second!!
svengalideck

Re: Who likes to frot??

Post by svengalideck »

Good for you!
Who doesnt or hasnt tried should start... :o :shock:
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

Done it a few times and love how it feels especially when you both cum
stony
Site Admin

Post by stony »

I have had the opportunity and enjoyed it. Still do it again whenever the chance occurs in a flash.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I want to do it, but haven't had the opportunity yet. I love watching videos of two men cumming this way.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I would love to frot. Just the thought of doing it with another man, holding his hard penis against mine, and cumin into each other's body excites me like never before.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Sounds so hot to cum this way!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

mash2014 wrote:
> I would love to frot. Just the thought of doing it with another man,
> holding his hard penis against mine, and cumin into each other's body
> excites me like never before.

That'll work.. :lol:
toesucker17
Site Admin

Post by toesucker17 »

My first sexual experience with another person was frotting. I'd taught myself how to cum by humping my bed and I continued to masturbate that way just about every night until this one night the following summer, I was staying over at my friend's house. I don't even remember how it started but we ended up getting naked in his bed, I think because he said it would feel better. After getting each other horny by talking about hot girls we knew, he started jacking off. I then flipped over on my stomach & started humping the bed and he looks over at me & is like "Dude, what the fuck are you doing? I told him I was masturbating, & so he showed me how to do it properly. So we jacked off together, cumming at about the same time. We didn't touch each other, but for some reason I kept feeling compelled to rub my bare feet on his bare feet. He didn't seem to care. That happened every time we got the chance, then about a year later, the following summer, he was spending the night again, we were naked and masturbating in bed when he suddenly took things to another level. He suddenly rolled over on top of me and started grinding on me. This was new and a little scary but it felt so good! He was kissing my nipples and grinding his cock on my cock. Eventually he came on my chest, and then grabbed my cock and jerked me off until I came.

For the next 2 years we messed around every chance we got. In bed, in the pool changing room, in his dad's garage, the woods (I'll never forget the time he humped me against a tree. Each time we would get naked and grind our cocks together while sucking each other's nipples, and whoever would cum first would then stroke the other off. We eventually started exchanging blowjobs and a few times even gave each other footjobs in his backyard jacuzzi while his mom was right inside the kitchen. The best times were when he was home alone. I'd come over and we'd spend the day totally naked laying down on top of him or him laying on top of me, our naked chests and bare feet pressed together, making out as he humps his cock on mine, trying to cum at the same time, being as loud as we wanted. By now we both knew what being gay was and how it was looked down on, (especially considering we went to Catholic school) so we told ourselves we weren't gay (by now I was also becoming very attracted to girls as well) we told ourselves we were just two horny virgins looking for an orgasm. And for a long time I believed it...

Sadly, the messing around with my friend ended after 2 years. He got a girlfriend and lost his virginity and didn't need me anymore. He and I never messed around again and eventually drifted apart. In a frustrating twist he's actually become a rabid anti-gay bible thumper while I am a semi-closeted bisexual man.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I have never done frottage, but I find watching frottage videos to be very sexy and erotic. I would love to try frottage one day with the right person!
Paul
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

fireaxe14 wrote:
> I have never done frottage, but I find watching frottage videos to be very
> sexy and erotic. I would love to try frottage one day with the right
> person!
> Paul

Well you cant take these things on alphabetic order, but frotting does come between 'handling the pieces' and blowjob/ oral [take your pick of preferred word]; unless taken to the first course when it is simply rubbing thru clothing... but hey it all produces outcomes if you persist!!! :ugeek: :shock: :lol: :lol:
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

svengalideck wrote:
> fireaxe14 wrote:
> > I have never done frottage, but I find watching frottage videos to be very
> > sexy and erotic. I would love to try frottage one day with the right
> > person!
> > Paul
>
> Well you cant take these things on alphabetic order, but frotting does come between
> 'handling the pieces' and blowjob/ oral [take your pick of preferred word]; unless
> taken to the first course when it is simply rubbing thru clothing... but hey it all
> produces outcomes if you persist!!! :ugeek: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Something like :
https://www.xvideos.com/video66406333/guy_sucks_uncut_dick_and_we_cum_a_lot_together
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Only once about two years ago. Loved it and really want to do it again. Any volunteers to play?
norcalman
Site Admin

Post by norcalman »

My cousin and I did everything together growing up, including jerking off together. We would always compare our cocks and the easy way was putting them together and seeing who was longer etc. We really liked the feeling of rubbing our cocks together - never knew there was a term for it. We use to hold our cocks together and see if we could cum at the exact same time. It did occur several times which we thought was pretty cool.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I guess this counts as a ‘Frot’
We made this up on our own. We got three large silicone cock rings and slipped two on my penis and one on my buddy.
Once we were both hard we cock ringed our peckers together. You should be able to picture this
One was just behind my hood and on the base of his. One in the middle and one just past his head and on my root.
They stayed in place but we had to be careful or we’d ‘Pop’ out of one.
It worked pretty good.
The cool part is one of us would cum first, that was usually me. We’d rub that load on the other guys glands and he’d get an even better orgasim.
But the first to cum had to be man enough to keep going until the other got off.
I liked it, we did that several times.
Lesson learned, Never underestimate the other persons lust…
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

Never have, but would love to.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

oldfan wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:08 pm Only once about two years ago. Loved it and really want to do it again. Any volunteers to play?
:D
you know we would if only we lived closer... :twisted:
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

svengalideck wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:24 pm
oldfan wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:08 pm Only once about two years ago. Loved it and really want to do it again. Any volunteers to play?
:D
you know we would if only we lived closer... :twisted:
Hmm, I may need to move closer!
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

Mmmmm....I know, I want to try this sooooo bad. I've seen men do this at the ABS with the door open and I can't stop fantasizing about it! Too scared of catching something though, and condoms are just gross to me.
Maybe one day...
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

randiz69 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:46 am Mmmmm....I know, I want to try this sooooo bad. I've seen men do this at the ABS with the door open and I can't stop fantasizing about it! Too scared of catching something though, and condoms are just gross to me.
Maybe one day...
Just the thought of having a cock against my cock is as exciting as it can be. And cumin into each other… lets frot