Who likes to frot??

Casual and fun topics or questions
randiz69

Re: Who likes to frot??

Post by randiz69 »

mash2014 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:18 am
randiz69 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:46 am Mmmmm....I know, I want to try this sooooo bad. I've seen men do this at the ABS with the door open and I can't stop fantasizing about it! Too scared of catching something though, and condoms are just gross to me.
Maybe one day...
Just the thought of having a cock against my cock is as exciting as it can be. And cumin into each other… lets frot
Yezzzz....Thank you for the fantasy mash2014. Unzipping pants now...
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

[/quote]

Yezzzz....Thank you for the fantasy mash2014. Unzipping pants now...
[/quote]

You unzipping sent me overboard…
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

Mmmmmm, good Man. I hope you filled my sport briefs. I'm going to wear these for the rest of the night.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

randiz69 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:03 pm Mmmmmm, good Man. I hope you filled my sport briefs. I'm going to wear these for the rest of the night.
I love to wear briefs all messy and wet. You're driving me close to a real good cum.
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

Take your time with it...

Facing each other, gliding our warm shafts against each other's, up and down...

wrapping thin, sticky strings around each other's crown...

dragging my drooling cock hole from your swollen tip down to your cumpouch...

then, when you are ready...

Soak me
:P
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

randiz69 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:20 pm Take your time with it...

Facing each other, gliding our warm shafts against each other's, up and down...

wrapping thin, sticky strings around each other's crown...

dragging my drooling cock hole from your swollen tip down to your cumpouch...

then, when you are ready...

Soak me
:P
I take both our cocks and play. I see you are holding as I am. We run our cocks against each others bodies and onto our cocks. We cum at the same time. It's impossible to know which is yours from mine. You rub me and I do you too. The feeling of a wet cock gets us hard again and intake your cock and rub it against my kegs and my abdomen. I feel I'm cumin again but this time I cum over your face. You cum into my mouth.
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

Ahhh, you naughty perv! Smiling...

With my face all decorated with your cum, I kneel in front of you, wink, and then lick at your exhausted cock and dripping balls, wiping your tip back and forth on my lips. A man who lets me cum in his mouth deserves at least that....

You know, we should have taken this to email, to preserve the frotting purity, this fantasy play should continue....wink and smile.
52fantasy

Post by 52fantasy »

Never done it but looks fun
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

52fantasy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:24 pm Never done it but looks fun
Feels great too.... i shared with an older man some time back. Removing the impeding clothes and having a little massage time helps- stroking the legs and kneading thighs a little, making slow moves closer and closer with hands first.
Then we stood toe to toe as our cocks touched heads first, feeling the warmth and excitement of warm flesh; hands swapping to the other and massaging the other cock, stroking slowly and gripping tighter for some time, excited when the precum shows we like the event.
First time we were both nervous so we moved too the bed and I rode on top and kind of beat my cock against his- we'd forgotten that two erections didnt quite match so I had to lie somewhat on him so we could touch full lengths...
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

svengalideck wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:56 am
52fantasy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:24 pm Never done it but looks fun
Feels great too.... i shared with an older man some time back. Removing the impeding clothes and having a little massage time helps- stroking the legs and kneading thighs a little, making slow moves closer and closer with hands first.
Then we stood toe to toe as our cocks touched heads first, feeling the warmth and excitement of warm flesh; hands swapping to the other and massaging the other cock, stroking slowly and gripping tighter for some time, excited when the precum shows we like the event.
First time we were both nervous so we moved too the bed and I rode on top and kind of beat my cock against his- we'd forgotten that two erections didnt quite match so I had to lie somewhat on him so we could touch full lengths...
You just gave me an erection like I hadn't had in quite some time. Fantasy is taking over.…