The more things change...

Casual and fun topics or questions
volks73
Site Admin

The more things change...

Post by volks73 »

I've been an avid reader of SoloTouch since the early years and when Whispering Lily started - I even had a Whispering Lily account - so it's great to see things change to a more interactive exchange! I just wonder how it will last, considering the previous incarnation had more men than women (which is usually the case). I welcome the new but am honestly interested in seeing how this new format shakes out and doesn't wind-up being a big sausage party. Based on the user images that've been posted...I should invest in Kielbasa stock.
george
Site Admin

Re: The more things change...

Post by george »

After only two weeks from the launch of this great new Solo Touch site, with a whole new range of interactive facilities including chat, posting of photo's etc. we are getting an unnecessary amount of negative comments.
I believe we should give Billie the time to bed things in.
There is only so much testing one can do with such an intricate and detailed new format, so we must all support the changes made, even if we don't like certain aspects, until the site is running smoothly.
I know that Billie will listen to all constructive criticism, and make changes where necessary if the consensus of opinion dictates.
Come on guys, don't knock it until you have given it a chance.

Personally Volks, I believe that more women are contributing stories than ever before and a good number have already signed up as members, so don't agree that this will end up as a sausage party, as you put it.

Long live Solo Touch!
iluvgirls
Site Admin

Post by iluvgirls »

george wrote: Personally Volks, I believe that more women are contributing stories than ever before and a good number have already signed up as members, so don't agree that this will end up as a sausage party, as you put it.
From what I've seen, there are a huge number of female members joining this site and contributing, which ia a great sign that this community is attractive to people of both genders.

I think the tendency has always been a greater number of males then females joining any site with a sexual theme, but so far the relative proportions here seem much closer to balanced than I have observed anywhere else I have visited.
volks73
Site Admin

Post by volks73 »

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off so negatively. Yes, things are looking great and I love the new format and additions. This is a big (positive) leap for the site and I apologize for sounding like a jerk. I'm not a fan of dick pics and hope that's not what the site turns into. I come here for the stories and applaud the work that went into this new site.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

What do you all think all these many years later?
fitguy252
Site Admin

Post by fitguy252 »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:29 am What do you all think all these many years later?
I was on here a left a half dozen years ago. I really like the attitude, interaction and general feel of the site. Real people with real conversations. It's good!