Your most daring sexcapade

Casual and fun topics or questions
anitacosmolover

Re: Your most daring sexcapade

Post by anitacosmolover »

Wife and I occasionally go to a nudist beach in summer. We're getting more daring and when making love at home, we talk about seeing other naked people, what we like to look at and will most likely both masturbate on the beach next time. I always take a few Cosmo's to read down the beach and this is lovely to do in the sun being naked and gets me pretty horny. Last time I was almost screaming to start wanking and I will next time. We may even weaken and end up screwing our brains out on the beach regardless of who may see us - we'll see!
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I once fucked with my wife on a train whilst on our way to an office xmas party. In all fairness no one could see us as it was in an old slam door type carriage & we were in a single compartment. Think my wife had cum soaked knickers for the evening !!
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Wanking in public.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Probably the episode of a Friday night after work, then drinks in a classy bar; went off to the car on the top car park level and within 5 minutes she was riding me (in the passenger seat); lucky the car steamed up coz other patrons started coming back to their cars and passed close beside us... :lol: :twisted:
skynet475

Post by skynet475 »

I fucked a friends wife at a pool party last summer in the bathroom