Why do you want people to see your dick?

Casual and fun topics or questions
slipperykisses
Site Admin

Re: Why do you want people to see your dick?

Post by slipperykisses »

For me, part of it is that it's fun to compare my dick to others. Another part of it is that I have had a couple of unkind girlfriends over the years; one who would say I was small when she was upset with me. Another one didn't like the fact that I was uncut, yet we were together for a while. The one who didn't like uncut cocks NEVER swallowed in the years that we were together. I now have a new girlfriend, slightly older than I am, who tells me that she loves my size (the first time that we fucked and I entered her, she said that I was big...and she frequently tells me this) and she LOVES the shape of my head. She also LOVES to play with my foreskin and she licks, kisses and sucks on it. She also has let me come in her mouth more times than I can count. I have gotten to the point that when she swallows, I instantly pull her mouth up to my mouth and kiss her deep while tasting the remaining come on her tongue and lips. I have always been kind to women in my life and unfortunately, not everyone is inclined to say nice things about the body of their significant other. So, I would definitely say that posting dick pics has boosted my self confidence. Have a look at my photos and let me know what you think. Have a great day, everyone!!
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

It's a turn on to show off. Compliments really make it exciting.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Why not show our dicks. Dicks are beautiful.