Do men like it if a girl comes?

Casual and fun topics or questions
wonderdick
Site Admin

Re: Do men like it if a girl comes?

Post by wonderdick »

I love it when my wife cums. (my wife is in her 60's but feels like a 20 year old when we have sex.) When we have sex I usually go down on her first, because I love tasting her pussy and burying my face in her warm crotch, my face smothered in her juices. I can feel her juices flowing and can't get enough of her nectar. Sometimes I can lick her to orgasm but usually she finishes herself off. I am so turned on already watching her do exactly what works for her, and even more when she starts heaving in orgasm. I also love it when we have intercourse and I can feel her clenching orgasm at the same time or after mine.
ubole
Site Admin

Post by ubole »

Guys, how do you feel about sites where you can chat with girls from other countries using webcams? Can someone actively practice such communication? I read Chaturbate review on this site https://hookupmasters.com/adult-webcam- ... te-review/ about this adult webcam site. It seems to be positive reviews, comments, examples from life, but I can’t form a clear position.
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

My wife's intense orgasms are a joy to hear, feel and share.
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

My last girlfriend had a thing. I couldnt fuck her until I gave her head and made her cum. Ok, I have no problem with that. In fact, I always enjoyed it when she came while I gave her head. Nothing got me more in the mood to stick my cock in that hole, especially after it was wet with her juices.
ilovewatching
Site Admin

Post by ilovewatching »

my wife is 67 and cums so hard and so may times with her vibe....hence my name lol.
I love watching her face as she is near and as she cums,then I usually will fuck her hard and love hearing her moans and cumming again !
bigpapi86
Site Admin

Post by bigpapi86 »

I love when a girl comes! I always make it my goal to let my partner finish before I do, often multiple times.
jjosh
Site Admin

Post by jjosh »

yes miss knowing my wife was coming while riding my cock, before the kids came i used to be able to feel her pussy contract around my cock. Plus used to enjoy seeing her white cream left on my cock.. mmm younger days.
remember94
Site Admin

Post by remember94 »

He'll yeah. Most of the fun in sex with a girl for me is giving pleasure, whether with my fingers, tongue or cock. Have always reveled in the feeling of a lover's sweet pussy clenching around me as she comes. Love the way her pussy tastes different right after she comes, too. Love slowly, deeply fucking her through her orgasm when I'm not ready to cum yet. Love planting my seed deep in her warm, loving cunt while she screams and shudders. Especially love feeling her little aftershocks as I cradle her and gently rub my cum into her clit after I've filled her pussy.

Sadly for both me and my wife, a difficult childbirth damaged her clitoris some years ago, making it much harder for her to come than before. The high-powered vibrator she needs now is probably compounding the issue, but it's the only way she can get off now most of the time. At a rough guess I'd say she has maybe 10 to 12 orgasms a year these days versus about that many a week for me. It is nice cuddling while she masturbates with my cum in her pussy, though.

I will say that as much as I love her orgasms, there is something really sweet about sex with my wife when she doesn't want to try for an orgasm of her own, but just lies back on our bed, smiles up at me and makes me a gift of her body after vibrating just enough to get her dear little cunt ready. There's actually something surprisingly erotic about it too when she just willingly offers me her vagina like that, asking nothing in return but my semen in her body. She says she really does enjoy how she can feel my cum spurt into her better when she isn't on the edge or in the throes of orgasm. For my part, I have to say any woman who lets you cum in her pussy sometimes just because she loves you and knows you need to is a very special lady indeed. We also definitely cherish the nights when her clit is really working right all the more.
nasty67
Site Admin

Post by nasty67 »

I really like when she sit on my mouth and cum inside my mouth. and her aahhh sound make me hard like steal rod.
dlihret
Site Admin

Post by dlihret »

Isn’t one of the joys of sex to have pleasure? You may get your rocks off and have a great orgasm, but she doesn’t share in the pleasure, she’s not as likely to invite you back for a return session.
As I get older and take more medication, getting a rock-hard erection isn’t as easy as it used to be. Often times my wife and I will share in a little foreplay, then have her bring out her vibrator. There is nothing more erotic than watching her slowly build up to her orgasm as I am sucking on her nipples and caressing her thighs.
After she comes down from her sexual high, it is my turn. I lay between her spread legs and stroke myself to a powerful orgasm. As I catch my breath, she smiles and says, “that was fun!”
The fact that she had cum first made it much easier for me to get rid of my inhibitions and enjoy the whole experience.
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

I like it when I come!! :)
erosfan
Site Admin

Post by erosfan »

I don't like it, I LOVE It!
There is nothing more enjoyable than knowing I caused my wife to have a very pleasurable orgasm or 2 or 3.
liketomasturbate
Site Admin

Post by liketomasturbate »

Always want my partner to come. I'm happy to hold off until they do. Always.
ambidextrous
Site Admin

Post by ambidextrous »

If there’s anything finer, in this world, than a woman cumming, I’m unaware of it..
fkiss36
Site Admin

Post by fkiss36 »

Yes! It's the best part of sex. I typically won't even start fucking my wife until she's had a couple.
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Gotta love it when both genders cum together! Mutual or actual penetration....so frigging hot! Lady loves to watch me jerk off b4 the the money shot!
funstuff66
Site Admin

Post by funstuff66 »

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Always turns me on. I love to watch women masturbate to orgasm. I've learned to enjoy masturbating more by watching women get off. They really get into it when they cum.
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

Its a beautiful sight to witness! I love to see visible vaginal contractions and actual cum leak out!
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

Looks like the responses to the question are unanimous! Can't imagine a guy being turned off by a woman has an orgasm during sex. It's what makes sex so special. I love watching my wife cum, whether I'm on top of her, or she is on top of me. (perhaps my least favorite position is doggy because I can't see her face). Luckily for me, my wife is multi-orgasmic. She can have 5 or 6 (or more) orgasms before she is exhausted and needs to stop, so I get to see it happen many times during one session. I will add that while cumming inside my wife is the best experience, she loves to watch me cum when we mutually masturbate. She gets really turned on watching me ejaculate. But I guess that's a topic for another discussion...