Masturbation Ideas?

Casual and fun topics or questions
georgeisrandomaf
Site Admin

Masturbation Ideas?

Post by georgeisrandomaf »

Hiya, new to this here.

I have a little fleshlight quickshot, lots of lube, comdoms, and an ex's vibrator.

Do you have any new tips on what I can try. I've done everything from warming it up, and spitting and prostate massages, but wondered if anyone had any new ideas?

I would really like to have the same feeling that a blowjob has.

Cheers,

Tom x
golfpro
Site Admin

Re: Masturbation Ideas?

Post by golfpro »

There is an on line sex toy shop where I discovered something called "The Egg", google it. Oh my fucking god those things are mind blowing, it's essentially a silicone squishy egg that you use to jack off, or have your lady jack you off. That damn things better than pussy!!
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

I have an idea, and this is for everyone no matter what technique you use, but only if you smoke weed. Weed makes the entire process feel soooo much better. Now, take a few hits and really get into it, and edge for awhile or not, but when you are ready to cum, take a hit and hold it in while you are very close, and then go for it while holding in the hit. Have your orgasm while holding in the hit, and then release the hit. I do this often, and often have been close to almost passing out, but the resulting orgasm will be mind blowing.
wingonwing
Site Admin

Post by wingonwing »

That's true, mushroomhead. Works for me.
golfpro
Site Admin

Post by golfpro »

Although I love getting high then edging and jacking off I"ve never tried it this way until this morning. Oh my fucking God, you are right the intensity is like nothing I've ever experienced before. Incredible!
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

I posted a few suggestions in my Techniques section you could go check out.