Taught Self Pleasure

Casual and fun topics or questions
timcrav
Site Admin

Re: Taught Self Pleasure

Post by timcrav »

As I've mentioned elsewhere here, I first experienced erotic pleasure when I was climbing up a metal pole in a playground when I was six years old. It was such a subtle little tease of a sensation, and for the longest time I thought it had something to do with the metal in the pole. Later I discovered that a pole wasn't needed, and that my hand was all I needed to have fun (lots of fun!). I can't exactly remember when that happened, but I do know that by age eight I was having very pleasant times masturbating in bed at night, totally addicted to the ecstasy of orgasm, although it remained dry for a few years, naturally. I told a friend about it, and he offered to play with the head of my cock the way I had described it to him ("I'll rub that little piece of skin for you if you want," he said, after I'd told about twirling my frenulum between my fingers, and how it made me feel). I demurred, and remained a solo player until actual sex years later. The only shared activity we indulged in was sitting in the dark together with a neighborhood girl, lowering our pants, and shining a flashlight between our legs - no touching or jerking, though. It wasn't until my high school girlfriend that I enjoyed the hands and tongue of someone else!
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

My 1st experience with being taught how to give myself self pleasure, was when I was in my early 20’s by an older male mentor friend. He taught me so very much about self pleasure and stroking myself. He taught me all about edging and teasing myself to a big Explosion. He , also taught me all about being stroked off by another male and giving me my 1st experience with being stroked and sucked off by another male.
And my 1st experience with giving back to him an amazing HJ!
Ever since, I have learned how to teach females the art of giving HJ’s/BJ’s!
Paul
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

I was never told anything about masturbation at all. Found out on my own. If you want to know how look at my story.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I've written elsewhere, but I taught/learnt myself. Some mates at school had started talking about "wanking" and my parents had bought me a sex ed book and my first question was "What's masturbation?" which they just looked at each other and kind of fobbed off the question.
I was a late starter at age 14 and had been walking around with rock hard boners I could not control. I had for some time noticed COSMOPOLITAN magazines up at the local shop as the cover girls were so sexy! Anyway, a friend of the family had loaned my mother a COSMO to read and when my parents were out, I took it to the bathroom and started looking at it - instant boner! I just started touching my penis and it felt nice. I then started rubbing the underside of the head of my penis and that felt delicious! The COSMO I was looking at had a lingerie editorial and the images got me so excited. It seemed like in no time possible I was feeling that beautiful tightness inside of me as pressure was building. Then for the very first time ever I erupted and warm creamy white semen jetted out of my penis for the first time - quite a shock, but it felt so lovely. I became addicted to masturbation and fell in love with COSMOPOLITAN and still am with both decades later!
batejack

Post by batejack »

remember94 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:52 am Learned on my own at about 10, but very awkwardly and litterally rubbed my poor little cut penis raw a couple times before I figured out how to have a dry orgasm. Kinda wish my dad had just taken me to the bathroom and taught me when my little erections started becoming noticeable.
Yeah mate it would have been useful if your dad taught you then, saving you from grief. But not many dads are that open with their sons.
batejack

Post by batejack »

It’s great to know there is someone out there whose earliest form of masturbation was rubbing against the mattress. I was doing that by age 5-6. My method only changed when I saw someone older stroking at the urinals when I was 12. It’s a shame though that we both thought we would get teased if discovered. That sighting at the urinals made the guilt go away for me.
batejack

Post by batejack »

blackboxer500 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:24 pm I rubbed my cock against the mattress and sheets virtually every night from the time I was 6 or 7, without any notion that one day there would be a potential release at some point that would be extra pleasurable. When at 7 or 8 a slightly older friend told be about how boys get girls pregnant I immediately incorporated sexual fantasy into my nightly ritual, but my friend didn’t know about the ejaculation part so still for years my only goal was to keep rubbing and rubbing. Around age 13 or 14 some boys in gym got caught masturbating, and they were teased, and it was only by piecing together that story and details I heard as the story was relayed, with what I had been doing that I realized that 1. I had been masturbating (and would be teased if discovered), and 2. There was a goal beyond simple continual rubbing, and soon enough I was coming multiple times every day.
It’s great to know there is someone out there whose earliest form of masturbation was rubbing against the mattress. I was doing that by age 5-6. My method only changed when I saw someone older stroking at the urinals when I was 12. It’s a shame though that we both thought we would get teased if discovered. That sighting at the urinals made the guilt go away for me.
talia0409
Site Admin

Post by talia0409 »

I am aware how...outlandish this story is so if you don't believe it there's nothing I can do

I had just turned 13 and it was a total accident. I was at my aunt's house and my mom & I were naked in her hot tub (my mom and I are very open with each other, trust me it's not weird), I remember one of the jets hitting my pussy and it felt so good but I didn't understand why. I hovered over that jet for awhile and I guess my mom realized what I was doing because I distinctly remember her asking me if I was feeling good. In hindsight I probably should have felt more awkward but I didn't, I really didn't understand anything that was happening at that moment but pure pleasure, I eventually started shaking and just exploded in my first orgasm. Soon afterwards my mom explained what happened and also explained how I could achieve that with my fingers and not have to go over to my aunt's just to get that feeling. She also told me the joys of touching and playing with my bare breasts as I do it.
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

Self taught at 12. Cold rainy day, after soccer practice. I hit the shower, started soaping all over, and well...one area felt so good to rub over and over. I squirted so hard I fell to my knees and stayed there for several minutes just stunned. With the showerhead still raining on me, I panicked, trying to clean up my new sticky mess.
Instant favorite new hobby. : )