Public Toilets

Casual and fun topics or questions
johnjo1940
Site Admin

Public Toilets

Post by johnjo1940 »

Does anyone remember the days when public toilets were the educational and inspirational places to go if you were a teenage boy? The explicit drawings and messages on the walls and the spyholes through which, if you were lucky, you might glimpse someone's dick were all a big turn-on. My favourite place to visit on the way home from school was the local park toilets where I would stand, my teenage dick in hand, reading the stories and daring to glimpse through the spyhole into the next cubicle. Happy days.
effinjeff1965
Site Admin

Re: Public Toilets

Post by effinjeff1965 »

I remember. I used to love to read the graffiti on the restroom stall walls. I think doctoral dissertations could be written on the scribblings in men's room stalls.

I discovered my first peephole by accident, but it was a revelation to me. Covert male sex in men's rooms fascinates me. I haven't engaged in much of it--only once and that was 35 years ago, but it is still fascinating to me. And sexy.
handoff
Site Admin

Post by handoff »

I'm a senior DOM and most of my early sexual experiences were masturbation, exhibitionism and voyeurism. Lots of stories during that period of my life. I am newer than new to this site, just discovered so I'll be waiting for a cumfort level is reached before I throw caution to the wind. My profile indicates how I got into masturbation and from that time on I was one busy fella chasing down masturbation fans for solo, dual, 3, 4, and 5 strokers.
hornyjamie24
Site Admin

Post by hornyjamie24 »

While not as bad as the men's room. Girls rooms can be bad. Maybe not like the holes in walls as often. But we had nasty notes written on walls, an occasional naughty drawing. But I remember being excited when I'd read what dirty rumors where on the door in schools. I even had one written about me and my best friend back then rumored as lesbians. I personally loved being on the wall as I like humiliation. My then best friend though did not and we haven't been friends since. But I remember I would even occasionally masturbate reading them
troyntexas
Site Admin

Post by troyntexas »

Me too. I stil love to go into public toilets and see messages and pictures of of cocks. They continue to give me a hard cock. Just thinking about it gives me precum. I would always jerk off and always shoot on the floor. If I am travelling I always stop lire frequently than I should...

Troy
ruthborn
Site Admin

Post by ruthborn »

I lost my virginity to an older guy in a public toilet at age 15 or 16. Well, to be accurate he took my "getting my dick sucked" cherry, "getting a finger up my bum" cherry and "getting my cum repeatedly swallowed as I came" cherry. It easily rates in my list of the top sexual experiences of my life and to this day I can't go into a public toilet without getting crazy aroused.
I would love to try out Glory Holes and Cottaging but society has put a large crack down on such things these days.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

I was in a stall once, just cause it was the only one open and had a guy just randomly pull the door open and look around. I was surprised, but he was obviously acting surprised he accidentally walked in. I was 16 and naive and didn’t realize what was up. I was just going to the bathroom and he started me and I turned quick, dick in hand to see what was going on. He apologized and I turned back around to finish, then realized he was still there. Dawned on me he was opening doors looking for a show. The idea of someone wanted to see me was a turn on and being 16, I was pretty much hard all the time. So I finished up, half hard and took me time getting fully hard and then turned back around to zip up, while I was rock hard, just to give him a bit of a show
ross1957
Site Admin

Post by ross1957 »

I fondly remember going into public toilets, reading the graffity and looking the the drawings. The excitment of finding the peep hole and spying on the person in the next cublcle, hoping to get a glimps of his cock. Sometimes even standing at the urinal, when the person next to you would turn so you could see their cock and them looking at yours, which was nearly alays hard.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

Seeing some of the x-rated graffiti and jokes has always been somewhat of a turn-on. I have jacked off a few times in public stalls, mostly being careful not to be discovered, but a few times I did it with the door open for the extra thrill.

Recently, I went into a fairly busy highway restroom just to pee. There were three urinals with no partitions, but there was a partition between the urinals and the two sinks. I usually go to the end urinal to leave room if another man comes in, but this time I went to the middle urinal and began to pee. Another man came in and stood at the urinal to my right. Up to this point it was just a usual pee break that I've done many times.

I was feeling a little daring, and since there were no partitions I took a chance and looked down at the other man's penis as he was peeing. I didn't try to hide that I was looking. He saw I was looking, and thankfully he was OK with it and began to look at mine. I finished before he did but after shaking off the last drops I pulled my cock all the way out of my fly and stood there staring at his penis as he continued to pee, fondling and lightly stroking my now semi-hard cock so he could see.

He finished and then pulled out his cock as far out of his fly as he could and stroked it a few times until it was hard. By this time my hand was fully wrapped around my cock slowly stroking away. So here we stood side by side stroking and eyeing each others cocks, both horny and transfixed. Another man came into the restroom and we both immediately made the effort to pull our cocks mostly back into our pants but didn't leave. The other guy just came in to use the sink, so we resumed our stroking while he was still there just on the other side of the partition!

After about 30 seconds, the man at the sink finished washing his hands and left, but soon another man came in to pee at the urinal to my left. That was end of our unexpected but exciting exhibition. We both tucked our cocks away and left.

I have always fantasized about jacking off out in the open like that in a public urinal and since I had an apparently willing instant accomplice with a hard cock, I would have done it that day if we were not interrupted.
Last edited by rathb69 on Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
wankwank
Site Admin

Post by wankwank »

i discovered the delights of public toilets when i was about 10.

my mum use to take me shopping with her on a saturday morning. we went to a supermarket in the town centre and i needed to go to the toilet. im in a cubical pants around my ankles and i notice little holes in the wall but they had toilet paper stuffed in them. so i pulled it out and looked through. my eye nearly popped out there was a guy sat on the toilet stroking his cock. his cock rock hard and his cock head looked really red and angry. he was circumcised the way he was tugging the skin half way over his helmet and then letting the skin snap back looked so horny. then he came like a fountain. my eyes was glued to that hole. i watched him wipe his cock head with tissue and then zip up. by now im wanking myself off ahort my fry load and then scuttled off to find my mum.

i wasnt like normal kids who played out in the park after school i would walk into the town centre and wank myself stupid watching cocks pissing. it was a long walk but well worth it. when i was out with my parents and i saw a public toilet i would want to check it out. we were traveling by train and we had to change at leeds city station. i went to the toilet and when i went in there was a guy at the urinals he turned and showed me he was wanking. i froze and went into a cubical and pissed. when i came out he exposed himself to me again. i stood and watched him as he was wanking really fast, legs bent proper going for it. then he said do you want t show me yours. by now i was tenting in my pants so i took it out and wanked it off watching him. i shot my dry load within a few minutes and left with my hard cock tucked into the waste band of my pants.

my parents took me to a big park and i went to the toilet. usually the holes were tiny but this whole in the toilet wall was big. i heard the cubical door go and i could see a man unzipping. he took out his cock and started wanking it. by now i was wanking too he looked through the hole i could see his eyeball in the hole so i carried on stroking by i felt like i was shaking and scared but so horned up. then he stuck his fingers through the hole gesturing me to put my cock in the hole. i was on my pit toes and i felt his wet mouth start sucking my cock and i dry orgasmed in his mouth then shot out of there like a bullet out of hell because my parents always. moaned i took too long

when i was about 16 i started working in the town centre and i would go to the toilets on my lunch break. it would usually end up wit me sucking saomoene off or someone sucking me off or just having a wank looking at cocks. but i had lts of fun.

when i was 19 i moved to london and i went to a toilet on oxford street. i had never seen anything like it every man at the urinal was rock hard and wanking a line of about 6 men. i only went in for a piss but i ended up shooting my load
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

I wrote a story about my only public toilet experience.

https://www.solotouch.com/story/public-toilet-wank-67108#gsc.tab=0
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

I was at a local store. Me and another man had been texting and talking about jerking off. He asked me to send him a pic . I told him i was in a store and couldnt. He sent me a picture of his hard cock and told me to go to the bathroom and i did. I went in and checked the doors to make sure no one was in there then i shut the door behind myself and pulled my pants down. I was already hard. I sent him a pic. He told me to open the door and stroke myself. I was so horny i did as he told me. Then he told me to go out by the urinal and jerk off. If anyone had come in they would have seen me with my pants and boxers down and jerking off. I took another pic and sent it to him. He told me to cum in the urinal , i did and then pulled up my pants and left , as i walked out another man walked in. A few seconds earlier and he would have caught me.After i got home i jerked off again thinking of how close i came to being caught.
dontherod

Post by dontherod »

Hello You Wankers! I exchange pleasantries with several Friends - on the Messenger of Facebooks - With a Microphone and a camera on the top edge of the viewing screen- it is most pleasant and civilized! Yesterday My friend who lives in the city rang and we were chatting, and he asked me how I like this new environment in the Coutryside of Eastern Thailand. I then mentioned my Previous marriage of 35 years to A lady older than Me!- I started to explain how very horny she was - most of the time, next thing I know he has his Cock out, ON SCREEN- And is tossing himself off furiously - And shoots several thick Threads into the Air- Sorry he says- You got me so excited! He is 76 I am 92 - He really got me going too! SO YOU GUYS_ DO IT ON HERE_ ON CAMERA SO WE CAN ALL JOIN IN!
pilgrim998

Post by pilgrim998 »

I know this topic is quite old now, but it deals with one of my greatest turn-ons which is wanking in a public toilet. I prefer an older style toilet with stalls which have floor to ceiling walls and a proper door and, preferably, covered in obscene writings and crude drawings. The place usually smells pretty bad, cheap cleaning fluid and stale piss, but that all adds to the buzz.

Such a place never fails to turn me on and it’s never long before I get completely naked (that’s important, no clothes or shoes whatsoever) and I’m slowly wanking myself off. I like the feeling of the damp tiles under my naked feet while I pull back the foreskin on my hard cock. I read the graffiti and sometimes add some of my own. I don’t even mind the idea of a little peep hole so that somebody could watch me playing with myself and I always make sure to put on a good show in case they’re there.

Honestly i get so turned on that it never takes me long before I shoot my spunk over the wall and floor. Afterwards I’ll just stand around naked for a while and read more of the writings. Sometimes I’ve been ready to go again pretty quickly and I’ll definitely make the most of the right sort of toilet. When I find a suitable one and have an experience in there I can get turned on years later just thinking about it. I’ve done it a few times, but the opportunities and the right sort of toilet are getting hard to find. It is without a doubt my biggest turn on though.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

johnjo1940 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:56 pm Does anyone remember the days when public toilets were the educational and inspirational places to go if you were a teenage boy? The explicit drawings and messages on the walls and the spyholes through which, if you were lucky, you might glimpse someone's dick were all a big turn-on. My favourite place to visit on the way home from school was the local park toilets where I would stand, my teenage dick in hand, reading the stories and daring to glimpse through the spyhole into the next cubicle. Happy days.
Never mind the toilets, explicit drawings of cocks spurting were all over the walls around the playground at my high school !! Everyone could see them !!
horsemanuk

Post by horsemanuk »

Fortunately if you know where to look there are still some old public toliets around still like that :D No dividers are not that hard to find. But trough style urinals are getting rare.

From been a young teen i began to love going to public toliets and just standing their with my dick on display, hoping someone would walk in and take a look. The graffiti added to the atmosphere, loved reading the ones like 'Joe Bloggs has a X inch dick' (with a crude drawing of a big dick). Got turned on by the thought that once i started to get a rep, my dick size would be advertised all over toliet walls :lol:
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

When I was in college I used to Jack off in bathroom stalls all the time. I always made sure to blow my load on the door, wall or toilet seat so others could see my cum.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

strokerjim wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:11 pm When I was in college I used to Jack off in bathroom stalls all the time. I always made sure to blow my load on the door, wall or toilet seat so others could see my cum.
When I first started masturbating as a freshman in college (I was a late bloomer), it was in the privacy of a closed shower stall (each stall had a shower/tub and toilet) in my dorm since I had a roommate. The first time I did it I used a soapy hand to take myself to the brink and then beyond. I still remember the power of the release of that first time.

After the first few times doing it in the shower, I wanted to see the results of my efforts, so I would stand at the toilet and jack off. I could then do it whenever I wanted vs once in the shower in the morning without raising suspicions. Even still, other guys would make jokes if I stayed in the bathroom too long, so after learning my roommate's schedule, I would jack off in my room when alone. The added benefit was that I could "read" a few Penthouse and Playboy magazines I had stashed away and cum looking at tits and pussy.

I mentioned in another post that one night while studying in one of libraries, I pulled out my dick and played with myself under the table. I had heard a few stories about guys getting caught jacking off in the library, so when I did it I was nervous and felt like a perv, but loved the thrill. Anyway, I was too nervous to actually blow my load in the library so I went into a nearby restroom stall and finished myself off there. This was the start of many late night jackoff sessions in restrooms around campus (most campus buildings were open 24/7).

Once I graduated and started working, I found that I would get aroused at work throughout the day. Sometimes I would see sexy female co-workers and shortly thereafter I would be in a toilet stall jacking off. I knew which restrooms were less frequented and whether or not I would be able to hear other men enter so I could sit down and act like I was just using the toilet. Since I knew I could cover up if necessary, sometimes I liked to jack off without closing the stall door. I think the most I did it at work was three times in one day.

To this day I like the thrill of jacking off in public toilets, but only once have I gotten the nerve to do it with another guy knowing I am doing it (I wrote about this experience in a previous post).

For me there are too many risks letting other men see me masturbating in a public restroom. If I am in a certain mood, I go to Adult Bookstores (and XXX theaters when I see one) to satisfy my desire for other men to catch me/watch me stroke myself and jack off out in the open. I have had great sex and many pleasurable orgasms with women, but some of my most explosive orgasms have been when other men have been watching me masturbate in public, quite a change from my need for total privacy when I first started masturbating.