Size preference of a jerkbud?

Casual and fun topics or questions
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Re: Size preference of a jerkbud?

Post by robbiedonatra »

Yer mum.said I have a nice one and that the way my foreskin slid back and forth was perfect.
She would encourage me to compare with my mates and ask me about their dicks. It was cool how she helped me realise that my body is nice and how to use it to gain an advantage.
I'm.comfortable coz of them and my mates would ask them for advice aswell.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

robbiedonatra wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:09 am Yer mum.said I have a nice one and that the way my foreskin slid back and forth was perfect.
She would encourage me to compare with my mates and ask me about their dicks. It was cool how she helped me realise that my body is nice and how to use it to gain an advantage.
I'm.comfortable coz of them and my mates would ask them for advice aswell.
That’s great how she helped you in so many ways. Extremely hot I wish my mom would of done that to me
tumulus722
Site Admin

Post by tumulus722 »

mash2014 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:30 am
robbiedonatra wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:23 pm We group wank at footy. Been doing it for past 5 or 6 years now so obvs all dicks are different which is why it's cool.
All guys like comparing and looking at other dicks.
There is normally between 15 to 18 of us wanking. I gotta admit I like the bigger uncut ones the best but it's quite nice wanking and seeing a guy staring at yours and I'm glad I'm in the top 5 for size tbh.
But I would wank with any size and not be disappointed.
You'd be surprised that some of us older guys love to look at other men cock and why not, fantasize about them.
Absolutely, as an older guy I like to see hard cocks of all shapes and sizes.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

tumulus722 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:35 pm
mash2014 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:30 am
robbiedonatra wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:23 pm We group wank at footy. Been doing it for past 5 or 6 years now so obvs all dicks are different which is why it's cool.
All guys like comparing and looking at other dicks.
There is normally between 15 to 18 of us wanking. I gotta admit I like the bigger uncut ones the best but it's quite nice wanking and seeing a guy staring at yours and I'm glad I'm in the top 5 for size tbh.
But I would wank with any size and not be disappointed.
You'd be surprised that some of us older guys love to look at other men cock and why not, fantasize about them.
Absolutely, as an older guy I like to see hard cocks of all shapes and sizes.
I absolutely agree as an older man I love seeing any hard cocks no matter the size or how thick
tumulus722
Site Admin

Post by tumulus722 »

One thing I like, regardless of size, is a big knob.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

tumulus722 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:41 pm One thing I like, regardless of size, is a big knob.
Hmmmmmm yum 🤤 nice nothing at nice as a huge mushroom head to play with and suck
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I like looking at other men's cocks. The harder they look the more I want to fantasize and suck them. A mushroom head with a shaft where the veins are noticeable makes me want to dive in. I am hard now and I feel the urge to frot.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I don’t hate uncut cocks, I just prefer cocks that look like my cock. I think cut cocks are just more beautiful.
Once a cock is fully hard, you really can’t tell the difference.
But, I enjoy slowly starting out with a soft cock, so that I can rub the palm of my hand up and over his mushroom shaped head, making it grow
Paul
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Frotting is so fun with a jerk off bud
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Sean1969 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:46 pm Frotting is so fun with a jerk off bud
Indeed a couple of us preferred that way to stimulate and complete the transactions :P
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

olderwanker wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:41 pm I'd be pleased to have a bud of whatever size. Sharing the pleasure is what's important.
Several of the older guys were, shall we say little and I'm not huge at '4" '. Probably due to the peer pressure of whats online when it came to size, I didnt care, but, I've been lucky. One bi guy was 7+" and quite fat in girth, and a most peculiar shape, almost pyramidal from the base. He grew and the head was quite narrow. So easy to lick and moisten and even easier to swallow further than ever. Not the whole thing unfortunately. Hi also bi-gf came with him once, which was a hot session however I was becoming ill (cold or flu) and couldn't fully participate- but he enjoyed sucking me while she fucked in cowgirl etc.

Another one off chap was spoken about as donkey-dick; now he wasn't, but again his girth was consistent and a handfull wrap; more importantly he had that huge mushroom head that so many of you desire and large hanging balls. He was a solid 8" tho.

It was a pleasure to stuff my mouth full and suckle on him for 5-10 minutes at least. I changed to his wonderful warm balls and suckled those the same, however he asked me to quit as he had 'another engagement' later and the lady expected his full load herself. I accepted that as a complement at the time. That was in the one and only foursome 5some (forgot to include myself!) Ive had in my apartment. Sadly I heard before we could arrange another tryst he died, pre-60s!

My regular buddies, met alone or together depending availability etc. were between 5-7 inches. We all liked suckling and doing the nasty cumshots; hard down throat fuck or my preference splashed in the mouth and wiped clean. Ultimate would have been a gf handy to lick it off again! :roll: :twisted:
Sweet dreams___ sv
**Edited correction Nov'22**
Last edited by svengalideck on Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

As I am about 6’ inches long and thick and fully cut, my preference for a stroking buddy, would be someone, who is fully cut, and about my size, 6’ inches long and thick and fully cut or someone just a little longer than me, 6.5 to 7 inches long and thick and fully cut.
The only cock that I have ever stroked, was a , beautiful, long, thick, fully cut 7’ inches!
Paul
love2squirt
Site Admin

Post by love2squirt »

I would like them to be at least the same size, but prefer if they were smaller.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

Someone close to my size and fully cut. Anywhere from 6’ inches to about 7 inches! So that we can do frottage together!
Paul
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Its so subjective, adding another trait requirement to an already difficult situation... :|
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

svengalideck wrote:
> Its so subjective, adding another trait requirement to an already difficult
> situation... :|

So true! I would take a jerkbud of any size or type.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Eighteen to Eighty,
Boy or Girl,
Blind, Crippled or Crazy,
I can’t help it,
I’m just crazy ‘bout that stuff !

I’ve had boys and girls, young and old for jerk buddies.
Only thing that turns me off is obesity.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

As for me, I want a stroking buddy, who is the same size as me or a little longer. With a beautiful mushroom shaped cock head!
Paul
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Sean1969 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:46 pm Frotting is so fun with a jerk off bud
yeah........ :twisted:
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

love frotting 2 . Shaved smooth here 4