Size preference of a jerkbud?

Casual and fun topics or questions
todd1961
Site Admin

Re: Size preference of a jerkbud?

Post by todd1961 »

Am in the 6 - 7 range and prefer a buddy to be similar. I can remember how me and a couple of good friends quickly matured when hitting puberty but fortunately remained proportionate to one another.
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

We group wank at footy. Been doing it for past 5 or 6 years now so obvs all dicks are different which is why it's cool.
All guys like comparing and looking at other dicks.
There is normally between 15 to 18 of us wanking. I gotta admit I like the bigger uncut ones the best but it's quite nice wanking and seeing a guy staring at yours and I'm glad I'm in the top 5 for size tbh.
But I would wank with any size and not be disappointed.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

robbiedonatra wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:23 pm We group wank at footy. Been doing it for past 5 or 6 years now so obvs all dicks are different which is why it's cool.
All guys like comparing and looking at other dicks.
There is normally between 15 to 18 of us wanking. I gotta admit I like the bigger uncut ones the best but it's quite nice wanking and seeing a guy staring at yours and I'm glad I'm in the top 5 for size tbh.
But I would wank with any size and not be disappointed.
You'd be surprised that some of us older guys love to look at other men cock and why not, fantasize about them.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

As an older male, I would prefer someone that is about the same size as me or a little longer. But, whoever it is, he must be fully cut.
Paul
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

fireaxe14 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:27 am As an older male, I would prefer someone that is about the same size as me or a little longer. But, whoever it is, he must be fully cut.
Paul
Why fully cut?
Why is there hating for foreskins?
I'm uncut and I think I'm ok 😂
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

robbiedonatra wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:43 pm
fireaxe14 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:27 am As an older male, I would prefer someone that is about the same size as me or a little longer. But, whoever it is, he must be fully cut.
Paul
Why fully cut?
Why is there hating for foreskins?
I'm uncut and I think I'm ok 😂
Not that there is hate towards the uncut but the cut seems to be much more aesthetically attractive. I like to look at cut cocks and fantasize about them while the uncut doesn’t produce the arousal effect on me. The mushroom head is beautiful.
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

I like my foreskin.
I like the way it slides up n down and feels good.
I think it looks nicer aswell.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

robbiedonatra wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:39 pm I like my foreskin.
I like the way it slides up n down and feels good.
I think it looks nicer aswell.
Wife and I both enjoy uncut and the foreskin, when the foreskin is pulled down the mushroom head looks beautiful
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

Thanks. I always wonder why some ppl are against uncut.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

robbiedonatra wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:29 am Thanks. I always wonder why some ppl are against uncut.
I really don’t know why either unless they have encountered men that haven’t keep themselves clean under the foreskin
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

Maybe. That's disgusting though.
I always keep myself very clean.
I was shown growing up how to do it and surely everyone would wanna keep their dicks clean.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

robbiedonatra wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:54 am Maybe. That's disgusting though.
I was shown growing up how to do it and surely everyone would wanna keep their dicks clean.
I would hope and think so too. My Dad showed me how to keep my cock clean when I was younger too. But I have encountered some men that haven’t kept their cocks clean.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

solobiguy wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:49 pm
I would hope and think so too. My Dad showed me how to keep my cock clean when I was younger too. But I have encountered some men that haven’t kept their cocks clean.
I wash my cock every day with soap and water. I get a nice lather applying the soap at full speed and giving it a nice shine.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

mash2014 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:06 pm
I wash my cock every day with soap and water. I get a nice lather applying the soap at full speed and giving it a nice shine.
Hmmmm I bet your nice cockhead is nice and shiny after cleaning it
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

We used to have or dicks inspected regularly to make sure we were cleaning them properly. It was drilled in to us to wash especially after having a wank and as teenagers regular dick checks took place where our foreskins would be rolled back and checked.
We knew the importance of it.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

robbiedonatra wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:53 pm

We used to have or dicks inspected regularly to make sure we were cleaning them properly. It was drilled in to us to wash especially after having a wank and as teenagers regular dick checks took place where our foreskins would be rolled back and checked.
We knew the importance of it.
I’m really curious on who was the lucky person to check or inspect those dicks?
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

Me and my brothers had our dicks checked regularly by mum and dad and then on my football medicals.
I was never nervous comparing my dick with mates as I was used to having it inspected regularly.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

robbiedonatra wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:58 pm Me and my brothers had our dicks checked regularly by mum and dad and then on my football medicals.
I was never nervous comparing my dick with mates as I was used to having it inspected regularly.
Wow that’s cool that mom and dad would check your cock. When I played sports I would get a medical check every year too but only for hernia but not if I was clean
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

Yer I guess it's cool but it was to make sure we were all ok.
Would always check it soft and hard. Make sure we were cleaning properly and that our foreskins were working ok.
Mum would measure our dicks soft semi and hard and check out balls were ok.
They would keep us smooth so it was easy to check and it only stopped when reached 18 but only if we agreed to regular medicals and to ask if we had any issues.
It helped and they would give us little tips on how to be good in bed.
I was bigger than dad by 14 so mum said I'd have no problems satisfying girls.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

robbiedonatra wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:28 pm Yer I guess it's cool but it was to make sure we were all ok.
Would always check it soft and hard. Make sure we were cleaning properly and that our foreskins were working ok.
Mum would measure our dicks soft semi and hard and check out balls were ok.
They would keep us smooth so it was easy to check and it only stopped when reached 18 but only if we agreed to regular medicals and to ask if we had any issues.
It helped and they would give us little tips on how to be good in bed.
I was bigger than dad by 14 so mum said I'd have no problems satisfying girls.
I wish my Mom and Dad would of checked my cock hard and soft and measured it all the time. Being hard would of been the easy part, being soft probably not. That’s hot you were bigger than your dad at 14, your mom probably would of loved your bigger cock too. I know my wife sure loves riding a bigger cock