Swallowing or Spitting

Casual and fun topics or questions
screwme
Site Admin

Re: Swallowing or Spitting

Post by screwme »

I love to shoot my load into a gals mouth and I find it always disappointing if she spits, what a waste. I love it if she sucks every drop out of my dick until my erection fades.
Most funny experience was two years ago I've got a blowjob and when I started to unloading my wad into her mouth she started coughing and the sperm started to come out of her nose. Not so nice for her but an interesting picture.
notintoanal
Site Admin

Post by notintoanal »

Cum is a resource that is meant to be shared. Please don't swallow it and deny us that shared pleasure. Share it with me, and I'll share it with you. After that fantastic blowjob, kiss me and push it into my mouth and I'll smear it all over your clit with my tongue.
tannedstan
Site Admin

Post by tannedstan »

Iʻve tried drinking fruit smoothies with LOTS of cinnamon a few days before getting sucked, and I've been told it makes my cum taste like cinnamon and fruit. I tried tasting it myself, and it's definitely sweeter.
marston
Site Admin

Post by marston »

Throughout our marriage my wife had been one of those "special occasion" blowjob givers. Christmas blowjob, birthday blowjob, Valentine's Day blowjob, wedding anniversary blowjob... but most of the time would stop just as I was cumming and jerk me off. Rarely if ever let me cum in her mouth and always quickly spit it into a towel.
Then about a year ago, after I had been away for 10 days, she was giving me a "welcome home" blowie and I asked her if I could cum in her mouth. She said only if youh kiss me afterwards.
That didn't seem to me to be unreasionable.
So after I shot my load she climbed up and gave me a sloppy semen kiss with tongue then swallowed and watched my reaction.
I swallowed and smiled. It was a big turn on for her.
After that, we pretty much start our love making with a blowjob.
xyzzy77
Site Admin

Post by xyzzy77 »

Oh yes, I love it when my lady swallows! I love the taste of my cum on her lips when we kiss afterwards too! Cum kiss's are SO sexy!
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

If im sucking a cock you better believe I’m swallowing. That delicious, warm semen, silky smooth... And when my cock is being sucked I want it swallowed. Luckily my 1st and current wives love to swallow.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I’ve never sucked another guy off, but if I did I would definitely swallow, or let him blow on me and then I would lick it up. It is such a turn on to taste my own cum and I imagine the satisfaction given by savoring the gift
socalstinger2
Site Admin

Post by socalstinger2 »

I don't mind swallowing . My wife and girlfriend didn't like it much. I haven't given that many blow jobs. I tried to swallow it. I did have one guy he shot so much fun I couldn't swallow it all. I choked. Bummer
soloandrew1
Site Admin

Post by soloandrew1 »

My girlfriend always swallows and loves it. She makes sure to get it all and no mess at all. After I finish there is usually a little leakage and she will squeeze it and lick the rest off my head. She says she needs her protein! Suck a nice cock sucker. I was married for years and my wife never once swallowed, and didn't even suck very often, so having a woman devour your cock, suck it dry, and lick it off if the best thing ever.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

oliviaanne wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:48 pm Swallowing ... It also turns me on when he cums on my tits, ...
Not the main topic, but I have to say it was quite enlightening to be giving one of my 36C's a good tit fuck in part and then exploding onto her nipples directly- she gasped wide open and orgasmed herself right then which was fantastic enough at the time.

But I then leaned in and started swirling with my tongue the same gooey mess I'd made and suckling her nipples again- same result she had another outstanding orgasm. SHe may have been using her hand as well, but hell, it was definitely an erotic episode!

So you don't have to be too messy to make the world revolve after all!
Later we had a quiet discussion about her enjoying tit-creme, and me licking it up. She had to ask if I'd done that before, or another mans etc... :lol:
sv-
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I swallowed and would certainly again.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

When I was young i lost a bet and had to pay up by swallowing the loads of four guys all at once.
One overloaded me but I held my hand under my chin and didn’t spill a drop.
The bet didn’t say I had to swallow but it felt like the right thing to do.
I remembered one girlfriend who always spit mine out. That turned me off, I left her.
yarbles
Site Admin

Post by yarbles »

I always swallow if a guy cums in my mouth, or retain it in my mouth until I cum his his mouth, then we can have a hot sloppy kiss and blend our cums before finally swallowing. It is also hot to cum into each others drinks (particularly cold champagne in which it congeals), then drink it down. Then there are circle jerks onto pizza!