Who likes to frot??

Casual and fun topics or questions
greginthongs

Re: Who likes to frot??

Post by greginthongs »

norcalman wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:46 pm As a young teen, my cousin and I use to jerk off together. One time we got in position where we could rub our cocks together. It felt so good and he then grasp both our cocks and started stroking. In seconds, I exploded shooting cum everywhere. A few seconds latter he did the same. I remember we both started laughing and saying Wow!
This is something I experienced with my younger cousin a number of times one summer I stayed with his family. He was 12 and I was 15 and slept in the same bed. Perhaps I need to write and submit a story about this.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

allnaturallady13 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:43 pm I know this doesn’t pertain to me. But I just recently heard this term and discovered its meaning. I have been quite sheltered, and I don’t feel bad about that.

My question is? Who comes up with these terms?
Well if you can't tell, its a French word.
And it relates to rubbing together; in the sexual sense, dry humping to English speakers.
It has now been 'hijacked' into use as mutual cock rubbing etc and all that 'comes' with that!!!
:ugeek: sv- :mrgreen:
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

On my list of things to do for sure.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Never had the early excitement, but a mature guy I met a way back liked to do it. We also used girls head bands to bond our balls together and increase the pressure as we massaged each other. Sometimes we'd reach a high point, others we'd go back to stroking for the other and shooting liquids over and over :lol:
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I have never tried Frottage, but I really enjoy watching frottage videos and I would really like to try frottage with another, like minded male. Who is in my age group and enjoys stroking ourselves in panties and wants to explore our sexuality together with a fleshlight sleeve!
I find watching frottage videos to be an amazing turn on!
Paul
tl5dan
Site Admin

Post by tl5dan »

I live in the west burbs of Chgo. and I"d love to use my fat eight incher as your first frotting mate! From a brief look at your profile and posts I think it's safe to say that we like most of the same things.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I have also seen this in videos and finding it arousing to see two men rubbing their cocks together and then both ejaculating.

At a recent visit to an ABS I again gave in to the desire to stroke another man's penis when he stuck it through a large gloryhole between our booths (after I entered the booth next to his just planning to jack off and maybe watch him, but not knowing what else might happen). We played with each other briefly and then I thought this would be the time to try frottage. I'll write more about it in an upcoming story ...
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Please do sounds well worth a read!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

fireaxe14 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:08 pm I have never tried Frottage, but I really enjoy watching frottage videos and I would really like to try frottage with another, like minded male. Who is in my age group and enjoys stroking ourselves in panties and wants to explore our sexuality together with a fleshlight sleeve!
I find watching frottage videos to be an amazing turn on!
Paul
and an amazing turn on is what you get!
Theres that not quite real sense of feeling your cock slide up and down anothers; not unlike a warm soft pussy, but you know the pen-is is different, and when the pre-cum starts you can cup the balls and let pool of it swell between you...
a traveller friend and I would stand for about a half hour just caressing and smoothing each other till the juices flowed; a hard push and hands on butt to squeeze them together :twisted:
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

It's on my bucket list. I’ve watched a few videos of frotting and man, I get turned on in a matter of seconds. I see the arousal of these two men touching and being touched, feeling a cock against your cock, and my orgasms are explosives. I can't imagine how it would feel in real life.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

tl5dan wrote:
> I live in the west burbs of Chgo. and I"d love to use my fat eight
> incher as your first frotting mate! From a brief look at your profile and
> posts I think it's safe to say that we like most of the same things.

Send me a ticket and I'll happily be a third!!
Fat eight sounds like you could take a bit of pleasing, and be my pleasure to try.....!!!! :twisted:
-sv-
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

Hello,
I read your reply to my message about frottage. Maybe we could talk more about see if we can meet up.
Tell me more about yourself!
Pme14@sbcglobal.net
Paul
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Time will tell.. been a while fer shure :oops:
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Have only had the pleasure of doing it once. Loved it and really want to do so again. The feel of two cocks together is amazing.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

oldfan wrote:
> Have only had the pleasure of doing it once. Loved it and really want to
> do so again. The feel of two cocks together is amazing.

:lol: :o
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Not the topic, but masses of replies and data gone poof!!! Great site $#@%*I blah
yarbles
Site Admin

Post by yarbles »

I love frotting with a hot guy, both of us coated in lube, with him straddling me. Then when he gets close I pull him forward so he can fuck my mouth. With my right hand I continue jerking off and with my left I reach behind and just under his butt so I can tug on his balls. The ball tugging is what usually brings him to the point of no return, and I time myself to cum immediately afterward!
yarbles
Site Admin

Post by yarbles »

Apart from my earlier reply, another favourite frotting position of mine is to sit face to face with a hot guy, one of you with his legs over the other guy's so our cocks are against each other. Lube and poppers when jerking each other in that position is a fantastic way to cum, and you can also kiss and flirt easily while edging together!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I did it once with a buddy in high school. We both agreed. It did nothing for us. We much preferred a wet mouth. We were into 69.
toesucker17
Site Admin

Post by toesucker17 »

My first sexual experience with another person was frotting. I'd taught myself how to cum by humping my bed and I continued to masturbate that way just about every night until this one night the following summer, I was staying over at my friend's house. I don't even remember how it started but we ended up getting naked in his bed, I think because he said it would feel better. After getting each other horny by talking about hot girls we knew, he started jacking off. I then flipped over on my stomach & started humping the bed and he looks over at me & is like "Dude, what the fuck are you doing? I told him I was masturbating, & so he showed me how to do it properly. So we jacked off together, cumming at about the same time. We didn't touch each other, but for some reason I kept feeling compelled to rub my bare feet on his bare feet. He didn't seem to care. That happened every time we got the chance, then about a year later, the following summer, he was spending the night again, we were naked and masturbating in bed when he suddenly took things to another level. He suddenly rolled over on top of me and started grinding on me. This was new and a little scary but it felt so good! He was kissing my nipples and grinding his cock on my cock. Eventually he came on my chest, and then grabbed my cock and jerked me off until I came.

For the next 2 years we messed around every chance we got. In bed, in the pool changing room, in his dad's garage, the woods (I'll never forget the time he humped me against a tree. Each time we would get naked and grind our cocks together while sucking each other's nipples, and whoever would cum first would then stroke the other off. We eventually started exchanging blowjobs and a few times even gave each other footjobs in his backyard jacuzzi while his mom was right inside the kitchen. The best times were when he was home alone. I'd come over and we'd spend the day totally naked laying down on top of him or him laying on top of me, our naked chests and bare feet pressed together, making out as he humps his cock on mine, trying to cum at the same time, being as loud as we wanted. By now we both knew what being gay was and how it was looked down on, (especially considering we went to Catholic school) so we told ourselves we weren't gay (by now I was also becoming very attracted to girls as well) we told ourselves we were just two horny virgins looking for an orgasm. And for a long time I believed it...

Sadly, the messing around with my friend ended after 2 years. He got a girlfriend and lost his virginity and didn't need me anymore. He and I never messed around again and eventually drifted apart. In a frustrating twist he's actually become a rabid anti-gay bible thumper while I am a semi-closeted bisexual man.