Condoms - Masturbation Use

Casual and fun topics or questions
iammmd55

Re: Condoms - Masturbation Use

Post by iammmd55 »

Tried jerking off with one a few times, found it fun. After that, when visiting friends or going on weekend ski trips with friends, I’d always bring a few, not because I thought I might get laid, but so I could masturbate without making a mess.

Also, was sitting on the living room couch talking with my roommate about being girlfriendless and masturbating, kinda joking around, and mentioned I’d tried couch-fucking in the past. “That’s OK. Just wear a condom, when you do it,” he said, as though it were not at all surprising. I did.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I have used condoms to masturbate quite a few times, but it’s not a regular thing. I’ve used them to fuck beds (between mattress and box springs), couches, and easy chairs. In college i had a fake leather easy chair that had the perfect texture to fuck, on my knees sliding my cock between the cushion and base, like you fuck somebody doggie style. It was a junky chair and I got rid of it, with more than a tinge of apprehension that I would miss it. I did miss it but I was recently married at the time to a sex goddess so fucking her was even more fun.

More recently I’ve used condoms in conjunction with a Hitachi wand vibrator. I had discovered that laying my cock atop the back of an easy chair and pressing down on it with the head of the vibrator was nice, but it only really became a way I masturbated when I realized a condom would perfectly mediate the friction between cock and vibe. This became obsolete when I obtained a Doxy (same shape and idea as a Hitachi but with much more powerful motor) with a hummer deluxe attachment. This is my current preferred method.
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

blackboxer500 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:49 pm I have used condoms to masturbate quite a few times, but it’s not a regular thing. I’ve used them to fuck beds (between mattress and box springs), couches, and easy chairs. In college i had a fake leather easy chair that had the perfect texture to fuck, on my knees sliding my cock between the cushion and base, like you fuck somebody doggie style. It was a junky chair and I got rid of it, with more than a tinge of apprehension that I would miss it. I did miss it but I was recently married at the time to a sex goddess so fucking her was even more fun.

More recently I’ve used condoms in conjunction with a Hitachi wand vibrator. I had discovered that laying my cock atop the back of an easy chair and pressing down on it with the head of the vibrator was nice, but it only really became a way I masturbated when I realized a condom would perfectly mediate the friction between cock and vibe. This became obsolete when I obtained a Doxy (same shape and idea as a Hitachi but with much more powerful motor) with a hummer deluxe attachment. This is my current preferred method.
Ah, yes, furniture fucking! Love it.