Panties

Casual and fun topics or questions
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: Panties

Post by mash2014 »

I love to smell panties especially if the woman has been horny while she wore them. Makes the scent stronger. Hopefully, they are still wet or crusty and a good lick is in order. Maybe if there is a slight scent of urine makes it more desirable.
Unfortunately, my wife is under 5’3” while I am over 6’2” I can't wear her panties but cumin in a pair of sexy lingerie is very arousing.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

mash2014 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:16 pm I love to smell panties especially if the woman has been horny while she wore them. Makes the scent stronger. Hopefully, they are still wet or crusty and a good lick is in order. Maybe if there is a slight scent of urine makes it more desirable.
Unfortunately, my wife is under 5’3” while I am over 6’2” I can't wear her panties but cumin in a pair of sexy lingerie is very arousing.
Yes! This is very much my fetish too. I cant get enough of her pussy aroma and luv the mix of our cum after sex. And the more sign of use the more I enjoy them....mmm the wetter the better! Luv the hint of pee too and always excited to see some little marks or stain especially if I can taste them still! She is super clean so its never more then I can handle.
I just made use of a few very pairs here today....Luv that smell of my fresh cum soaking into her black lacy knickers ;)
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

njhockey1088 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:19 pmmy wifes
I want to lick.
ja8998

Post by ja8998 »

When I was 12, my younger sister had a friend staying over. They were 10. During the afternoon my dad was at work, my mom ran an errand and the girls were watching tv downstairs. I had been jerking off for about a year and had the thought to sneak a peak in my sister's friend's bag. I saw a pair of panties and became instantly turned on. Holding them, feeling the soft cotton gave me the idea to touch them to my hardening cock. I took them to my room and started masturbating with them. I was so hard! It then hit me to try them on. I was totally naked and slid them up my legs. The feeling of them cupping my barely haired balls was incredible, especially knowing they had been so close to her privates. My dick was sticking out of the waistband, which was also a horny sight for me, and I started rubbing the underside of my head. It only took a few minutes for me to cum all over my stomach. I cleaned up and snuck them back into her bag. When I saw her the next day I got almost instantly hard knowing she was wearing them and that I had had them on. Still get hard and masturbate to that memory today!
Last edited by ja8998 on Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ckisses

Post by ckisses »

:P
UKGent wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:13 amVery nice!
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

ja8998 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:54 pm When I was 12, my younger sister had a friend staying over. They were 10. During the afternoon my dad was at work, my mom ran an errand and the girls were watching tv downstairs. I had been jerking off for about a year and had the thought to sneak a peak in my sister's friend's bag. I saw a pair of panties and became instantly turned on. Holding them, feeling the soft cotton gave me the idea to touch them to my hardening cock. I took them to my room and started masturbating with them. I was so hard! It then hit me to try them on. I was totally naked and slid them up my legs. The feeling of them cupping my barely haired balls was incredible, especially knowing they had been so close to her privates. My dick was sticking out of the waistband, which was also a horny sight for me, and I started rubbing the underside of my head. It only took a few minutes for me to cum all over my stomach. I cleaned up and snuck them back into her bag. Whe I saw her the next day I got almost instantly hard knowing she was searing them and that I had had them on. Still get hard and masturbate to that memory today!
I masturbated with my wife's "next day" panties two days ago so she wore them yesterday. I gripped my cock with the crotch knowing that it would be up against her cunt all day yesterday. If she only knew!