Nipple fetish?

Casual and fun topics or questions
Badasme

Nipple fetish?

Post by Badasme »

I love nipple play videos. I love to play with girls nipples and my own while I masturbate. Who else?
svengalideck

Re: Nipple fetish?

Post by svengalideck »

Badasme wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:53 pm I love nipple play videos. I love to play with girls nipples and my own while I masturbate. Who else?
Just a little, of a whole range of desires!
Yes, but plenty more... kissing girls is hot; girls going down on each other (genuine- not fake stuff) is hotter; girls or ladies doing what a guy would do...
Personally, I'm happy with on the street/ shopping malls offers of desirable nipples visible beneath blouses; braless babes and some of those younger asians are just cruel with excitement glowing on their faces! :D :D
sv-
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

how could you not___ ?
love2squirt
Site Admin

Post by love2squirt »

My favorite part of the nipple has always been large areolas or a eraser tip shape nipple. Can’t get enough of those! :shock:
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

I’m not sure that I would call it a fetish however nipples and nipple play are the object and action which turns me on the most. Every masturbation session I have, I always incorporate nipple play into it. I enjoy playing with different levels of firmness and sensations and I do enjoy watching other nipples being played with or extending my imagination to my own being played with by others.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

love2squirt wrote:
> My favorite part of the nipple has always been large areolas or a eraser
> tip shape nipple. Can’t get enough of those! :shock:

My earlier 46GG lover had giant aereolas as you'd expect.. took 10 minutes each to liven them up and make her mouth dry. And then... :ugeek: :lol:
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

Yes, love them too!

My wife has lovely nipples that get stiff like little erasers when I tweak them. She calls them her little "penises." I love sucking them. We have long foreplay sessions where I will suck and kind of nurse on them while I masturbate her clit. I can make her cum a half-dozen times doing it this way.

My interest in "nursing" her boobs goes back to her child-rearing years, when she would let me nurse her lactating breasts after the baby had gone to bed. We would masturbate together while I would nurse from her. Very arousing then and now, at the age of 67!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I’ve used nipple suction to make mine pointy. I made my own custom sucker.
Two syringes without needles of course, and a section of hard but flexible tubing.
The one that goes on my nipple I remove the plunger and plug the tubing on the needles end. It is about the size of a dime. I have small areolas.
At the other end of the foot long tube goes the fatter syringe. It’s about as big around as a quarter.
I lick the little one to help create a vacuum and press that onto a nipple.
Then pull the plunger out on the bigger one until it locked fully open.
The suction borders on exquisite pain. I sit at my computer and do things for about fifteen minutes then I switch nipples.
My nipples used to be flat. Now they are perfect cones and about a half inch out. They print perfectly on tops and even through thin bra’s.
Super sensitive now. I love them like this.
I did this daily for two weeks to stretch them and now once or twice a week to maintain them.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

iamnaked wrote:
...Now they are perfect cones and about a half
> inch out. They print perfectly on tops and even through thin bra’s.
> Super sensitive now. I love them like this.

Thats what we're lookin' for.... damn U2... :ugeek: :x :lol:
littlemiss
Site Admin

Post by littlemiss »

I ache for my nipples to be sucked from during foreplay, if I'm suckled while fingered aggressively, I'll squirt.
outagain
Site Admin

Post by outagain »

iamnaked wrote:
> I’ve used nipple suction to make mine pointy. I made my own custom sucker.

Nipple play makes me hard instantly. These days I have to do it alone and have used a syringe (an insect bite remover!) to inflict the kind of pain you describe. Occasionally nipple play - solo or with someone - brings me to orgasm. I often sit at my desk rolling and pinching my nipples.
johnnyampleseed
Site Admin

Post by johnnyampleseed »

littlemiss wrote:
> I ache for my nipples to be sucked from during foreplay, if I'm suckled
> while fingered aggressively, I'll squirt.

That sounds wonderful. I love one of my nipples being suckled when I fuck ... that makes me cum so hard.

:o
johnnyampleseed
Site Admin

Post by johnnyampleseed »

iamnaked wrote:
> I’ve used nipple suction to make mine pointy. I made my own custom sucker.

I have thick pebbly nipples. Women have told me that they wish they had nipples like mine. I like to tease them during play and now have two types of suctioning toys. The first are black caps from Pleasure Chest, that you wet with saliva and it creates a vacuum. The other are pink bulbs from PinkCherry that also create suction.

:)
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

littlemiss wrote:
> I ache for my nipples to be sucked from during foreplay, if I'm suckled
> while fingered aggressively, I'll squirt.

Naturally, we all aspire to that level of seduction and excitement !!! :twisted:
dec