Ladies What do you look for here?

Casual and fun topics or questions
fkiss36
Site Admin

Ladies What do you look for here?

Post by fkiss36 »

Howdy Ladies, It seems that 80-90% of the participation here is from the guys. What do you come to this site for? Masturbation fuel? Meet other like minded people? Meet other like minded LADIES?
Do you have any interest in contacting guys?
tuffgirl
Site Admin

Re: Ladies What do you look for here?

Post by tuffgirl »

Chatting. Reading stories. Looking at pics and videos, but not so much of that here..
If I'm looking for people to actually meet, I look at a site with local people together with my bf
More interested in talking to men but I chat to everyone as long as they don't talk to me like I'm a hooker or something like that. (some guys on sex websites do that a lot)
fkiss36
Site Admin

Post by fkiss36 »

thanks for the input tuffgirl. I was hoping that this forum would be more interactive, but I'm glad there is some response. I know what you mean about the hooker, I guess with men, they get treated like a dirty-old man and people just ignore them. I guess I am a dirty old man, but I'm fun.
zumbamami
Site Admin

Post by zumbamami »

Life tuffgirl, I like reading the stories. I also like to chat with men and women and have a fun time that remains anonymous and online. (Hence, the information on my bio).

I prefer to talk to folks around my age, or older, because we simply have more in common. With me, a person needs to lead with friendship or humor, first. If not, I send a polite refusal or ignore the comment, depending on the content/context.