Masturbating in the hot tub.

Casual and fun topics or questions
skutt
Site Admin

Masturbating in the hot tub.

Post by skutt »

The other morning I got up for work and the first thing I did was to take a nice soak in our hot tub. Nice relaxing way to start the work day for sure. As I enjoyed the hot water and jets I was also enjoying trying different ways to excite my cock to full hardness under the hot water. It was exciting for sure. Didn't have much trouble getting myself to full erection and great hardness, felt so good in my hands. I ended up jacking off to completion in the water and the orgasm was amazing. Anyone else enjoy jacking in the hot tub?
xyzzy77
Site Admin

Re: Masturbating in the hot tub.

Post by xyzzy77 »

Absolutely, we used to have one and I took a soak most every morning. We live off the path and spend lots of time naked so soaking was always nude. Just loved soaking and watching the sun rise as I caressed my hard cock thinking sexy thoughts. Was even better when I could get wifey to join me, she liked the jets. I liked watching her cum while I sat on the side and enjoyed the show. Miss that tub, but still get the morning stroking done.
lestathunter
Site Admin

Post by lestathunter »

I just read a similar post about this! My issue is no matter what the second i get into a hot tub i get hard. Be the warmth or something. I wonder if that ever happens to girls too?? Like in public they have nothing to worry but I do. Does anyone have a story about that??
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

We have one. I have used the jets many times.