Elderly Women

Casual and fun topics or questions
octogenarian
Site Admin

Elderly Women

Post by octogenarian »

Can anyone tell me if it's reasonable to think a woman over 65 will be responsive to manual or oral stimulation?
shadow109
Site Admin

Re: Elderly Women

Post by shadow109 »

I do believe so . In that if the woman is Healthy and can fully relax . in becoming aroused in that of lightly touching , rubbing , even pinching their breasts . I touching their vagina . To that of inserting a finger / 2 into pleasuring themselves . As well as rubbing their clitoris to arouse them even more . I do think that women of all ages can masturbate in pleasuring themselves . In using different ways to get a orgasm . in feeling good in enjoying in it .
You know it all starts in the brain to get everything online and ingear to indulge in masturbation at times .
Though due to stress and other problems we all have in life today . Does make it difficult to get it started at times . To enjoy in it fully.
What we all need to remember here is to relax and take it slowly one step at a time . To get the ball rollig for each of us . Including those elderly women who want to enjoy in it once more.
octogenarian
Site Admin

Post by octogenarian »

Thank you, Shadow. I appreciate your input.

I hope an elderly woman adds her insights.

Octogenarian
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

I do to as well as it would be important in getting an elderly woman / any woman who enjoys in masturbation . To post what they think . Even how they themselves feel about masturbating . So it could then help other women on here too . To enjoy the thrills and the excitment that masturbation can give to all of us. Including all members of legal age . Male & especially female on here .
Shadow 109
oldman
Site Admin

Post by oldman »

I know for a fact some do. I have 72 year old friend who lets me bring her to climax several times in an afternoon.
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

That's very interesting as I chat on a fetish site with an elderly woman . Who enjoys wetting her knickers & then masturbates herself to several wonderful orgasm in a row. As she's easily aroused in enjoying herself in that manner . Then tellme all about what she did to make Herself cum those many times ;)
It's amazing to know that women of all ages can & do still love to masturbate themselves . in so many different way & means :)
Shadow 109
bugsy579
Site Admin

Post by bugsy579 »

MY wife and I are both in our seventies and have had a very active sex life up until recent years. My wife has had some health issues which pretty much precludes the traditional sex act. But, fortunately both of us have made masturbation a part of our sex lives since early in our marriage of 40 plus years. Within the first 2 or 3 months of our marriage, we were in the midst of making love and I was not cumming. So, I rolled over on my back and started to stroke it a bit and at the same time I reached over and placed her hand on her vagina. She immediately began to rub herself. We had been reluctant to openly masturbate up to that point due to the fact that it was still considered "dirty" and a sin.

But, we were both able to finish with a mutual climax. And we made it a part of our sex life from then on. But, getting back to the point of the discussion, we continue to masturbate to fulfill our sexual needs. We have sort of set aside Sunday afternoon for mutual masturbation and we are both successful in cumming. I usually initiate it when I walk out to the living room naked from the waist down and carrying a handful of paper towels. I sit on the couch propped up on a couple of pillows and she sits in her lounge chair and pulls her pants down and props her feet up. So, in answer to your question, elderly women can very much enjoy clit stimulation and masturbation to orgasm. So, go for it while you can.
shadow109
Site Admin

Post by shadow109 »

That's so wonderful to read about :)
As it really is possible for elderly women & men to still enjoy masturbation . That of getting each other's sexual needs taken care of on a regular basis. Which is good to know about .
That I do appreciate that you had shared this on here. As it's an important factor . As well as a issue for Elderly women to know . That they can truly enjoy masturbation. Even at a advanced age . Given enough support and arousal . To enjoy in getting a climax as well as a orgasm still . by use of their fingers rubbing their pussies and clits . To enable them to enjoy getting - off once again ;) :)
Thank You !!

Shadow 109
jackrafter
Site Admin

Post by jackrafter »

Over 65 is hardly elderly. My wife is several years older than I am and at 68 she still loves a good pounding. Shes pretty fit, masturbates regularly, shaves her labia daily and loves to get oral. The passion continues, bless her heart.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

My wife, who recently turned 60, began to have problems with dryness that interfered with sex. But she began using a new device, called a vaginal ring, that releases estrogen. Her vagina is now plump and moist and she loves fucking as much as she did before the menopausal problems kicked in. Her libido, like mine (I'm 61) remains strong and she's passionate about sex. We also alternate between sex and mutual masturbation.

Anyway, that's our story. Glad to hear some of you are enjoying sex with women who are much older than we are!
onikol
Site Admin

Post by onikol »

I think every woman after 60 years can get an orgasm. I'm still young to answer such questions, but there are a large number of books (how to please a woman nice book) and resources where you can find out how to get an orgasm at 80 years old :) My wife is 45 years old and we don't have problems with that. I think you will succeed!
prsnalty
Site Admin

Post by prsnalty »

My wife and I are both in our 70's and we still have an active sex life...of course what she doesn't know is that I spice it up with our daughter and neighbor....
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

My wife is 67, I’m 10 years younger. She’s still going strong in her career, I hardly think of her as elderly. Other than being tired at the end of the day from work, when she’s rested she’s just as avid about having she as she always was. Loves when I go down on her, and is always eager for a good pounding, ending in orgasm for both of us.
Last edited by wonderdick on Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
naddy
Site Admin

Post by naddy »

Until recently, I been sucking my rentor's nipples and pussy. She is prolly 74!!! I'm 72
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

I dated a woman who was 65, she loved to mutual masturbation, it was fun to get naked and touch, make out and play until we both had hard climaxes, we would remain naked and just enjoy the feeling of a nice climax and being naked.

Her blow jobs were terrific too, she tasted sweet.
henryb
Site Admin

Post by henryb »

I was once involved with an older couple. She was 72 and he was 78. She was a very active and attractive woman who could easily pass for someone 10 yrs younger.  She kept in shape by daily walking and working in her garden. She was around 5'2 and about 135 lbs and was always well dressed and always had a nice manicure and pedicure.  Her husband had developed ED and that led to them finding other men to join them in the bedroom.  I was lucky enough to be one of those, even though I was 19 yrs junior to her.  She was quite sexual and responsive to kissing and caressing, during foreplay her nipples would harden nicely and she would get quite wet.  There was never a need for an artificial lube and I always enjoyed how excited and wet she became when aroused.  She enjoyed all aspects of sex, giving and recieving oral, enjoyed all positions although missionary was her favorite, masturbation play using dildos and vibe, wearing sexy lingerie and outfits, roleplay and occasional outdoor sex. Her husband would usually watch and occasionally join in by holding her hand or kissing her, sometimes giving her oral sex before we made love.  Afterwards she would suck on his flaccid cock for a bit and then massage his cock.  He would never get hard but after a while he would tremble and the ejaculate would ooze from his flaccid cock.  I learned a lot from both of them about sex and aging.  Sex with her at her age of 72 was some of the best sex I ever experienced.  I had also never thought about/ realized an older man could still ejaculate even if he could not get erect. They were a great couple and being part of their sex life for a time was incredible.  I gained a great appreciation for women as they age and over the years have met several more  and my experience has never been disappointing.
oliviaanne
Site Admin

Post by oliviaanne »

So you think women can't get aroused and cum after 60?? My maternal grandmother is 67 and she still enjoys sex, masturbation and orgasms. Lets just say my mother, grandmother and sister have had some pretty interesting conversations over a glass of wine or two.
jimmyl55
Site Admin

Post by jimmyl55 »

I'll just add to the growing list of evidence that older woman can still have sex and enjoy it. My wife is going on 66 and we're probably having the best sex, including masturbation and oral, we've ever had. It's relaxing and no hangups, so whatever goes, goes. She will have several orgasms during a session of love-making. Yes, I have to wear a cock ring to help keep me firm and yes, she inserts an internal ring that keeps her from getting dry, but it all works and it's great.
thumper
Site Admin

Post by thumper »

Yes, they are. The problem is getting to that point. Older women tend not to respond to sexual advances but if they allow themselves to be stimulated, they will respond. There are TED Talks about this and our counselor advised my wife to "just do it", even if she's not in the mood. It's therapeutic whether they want to or not.