No internet

Report any bugs you find here.
phileld
Site Admin

No internet

Post by phileld »

Anyone else get a window that has a little gear and says “no internet” when logging into chat?
wanklover

Re: No internet

Post by wanklover »

phileld wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:52 pm Anyone else get a window that has a little gear and says “no internet” when logging into chat?
Yes me too !! Chat seems to be offline !!
sven79

Post by sven79 »

Can't access the chat anymore either, just after I managed to get in again for a couple days... :| and yes, says "no internet".
jintex
Site Admin

Post by jintex »

I have been getting the same message all day long
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I can get the chat screen to cum up but the detail on rooms and users is empty. Then it goes to no internet connection. Bare in mind that if you are in the forum and then select the Chat tab it doesn't work and never has for me. I have to leave the forum and go to the home page as it works from there correctly.......when it cums up.

I've let Billie know that it's down.
baldknobber

Post by baldknobber »

The chat feature is still offline. Any word on when it will be made available?
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Unfortunately, no. When I hear something back I'll update here.
sven79

Post by sven79 »

love2edge wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:07 pm I can get the chat screen to cum up but the detail on rooms and users is empty. Then it goes to no internet connection.
Interestingly, the symptoms are exactly the same I experienced when my adblocker prevented me from getting into the chat a couple weeks ago.
love2edge wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:07 pm Bare in mind that if you are in the forum and then select the Chat tab it doesn't work and never has for me. I have to leave the forum and go to the home page as it works from there correctly.......when it cums up.
The problem with this is that the navigation composes the addresses/links within the navigation in a faulty way (at least for the "Chat" part of the navigation) when you are accessing the navigation while browsing the forum.

This is the address you get for the chat when you're in the forum:
https://www.solotouch.comhttps//chat.solotouch.com/index_new.php
This is what you get (and what you always should get) when accessing the Chat for example from the ST homepage:
https://chat.solotouch.com/index_new.php
Quite obvious why the former one can't work.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

Chat still not working this afternoon here in the UK. It opens up but no detail there. An oblong box appears saying 'No Internet' !!!
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

wanklover wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:36 pm Chat still not working this afternoon here in the UK. It opens up but no detail there. An oblong box appears saying 'No Internet'

I have just tried again and Chat still not working. There must be a problem somewhere !!
pnph56

Post by pnph56 »

Getting the same thing, chat box started to load, then dialog box says “No Internet Connection “. It started yesterday, so this is day 2.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

There's an upgrade that's been loaded. Try it again. Bare in mind that it is now blocking access to certain US states that have enacted protections such as VA. Trying to figure out how to get around that. I'm using a vpn but so far no luck.