Story rejection

Report any bugs you find here.
deafsexdoll
Site Admin

Story rejection

Post by deafsexdoll »

Alright, this isn't a bug report but I thought this was the best section to put this in.

If you're going to reject stories for having too little masturbation in it, you really should try to have the same rules for everyone.

Out of the 16 stories on the first page I found four that had very little or nothing to do with masturbation. These were approved no problem, but I'm getting rejected. :lol: sweet.

http://www.solotouch.com/story/movie-ni ... iend-54242
http://www.solotouch.com/story/first-ti ... rt-2-54230
http://www.solotouch.com/story/in-a-bus ... -lot-32829
http://www.solotouch.com/story/from-fan ... lity-32855

I'm not criticizing the authors of these stories. Just saying that the rules should be the same for everybody. I suppose the moderators have a differing opinion. It was fun while it lasted though, but I kind of feel singled out now and I can't let it go, so I'm out. (Not fishing for sympathy, just being honest.)

Also, if you could delete the stuff I already posted, I'd appreciate it. Don't want them published here anymore. Not sure what your policy is on that matter, but I thought I'd ask.
georgian1stcum94
Site Admin

Re: Story rejection

Post by georgian1stcum94 »

I'm not a mod here, but I hope your reconsider leaving. Your stories are great!
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

Deafsexdoll, I have just sent you a private message regarding your posting, and have set your submission to publish this time.

I would ask members to please refer to the story posting, chat, and forum rules, under the site rules and guidelines section in the forum, as Billie, and all the mods, (who incidentally give up their free time for the benefit of all members), strive to make this site as balanced, informative and fun, on the wonderful subject of masturbation.
Please keep sending in your stories and techniques, regarding your masturbatory experiences, and feel free to start a new forum subject, to encourage discussion and interaction between your fellow Solo-Touch members.

Thanks

George - Story Mod
johnnf
Site Admin

Post by johnnf »

George, you're doing a great job. I vote to double your salary. :) ...or perhaps give you a hand. (masturbation joke)
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

Hi Johnnf
Thanks, give yourself a rise too, read some more stories!! 8-)
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

Do members get any notification about rejected stories? Is there a reason for any particular rejection mentioned to the poster?

Also, how long is the wait for a story to be approved?

You are doing a great job George, keep us informed!
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

Hi Mickyy
Each story, when posted, goes into an approval queue, and if it complies with the rules, (see under support on the headline banner), it will be approved and posted automatically, to appear on the next available date.
This is usually four or five days from the original post, depending on the amount of submissions.

If a story is rejected, (usually because it contains non-masturbatory content, such as sex or under-age comments) the poster will be informed by return email automatically.
Obviously I try and edit most stories that don't comply, but sometimes the content is too difficult to reword.

I hope that all members continue to send in their masturbation stories, whatever or however diverse the subject. Don't worry if your English is not too good, I am happy to edit. All we expect is that you try to write in reasonable grammar, and offer punctuation marks within speech.
Thanks
George