Errors trying to log in

Report any bugs you find here.
bruceblack

Errors trying to log in

Post by bruceblack »

Today when I try to access any stories or log in via the home page I get a long technical error message. I tried on two different devices: laptop and kindle fire, and got the same thing.
bruceblack

Re: Errors trying to log in

Post by bruceblack »

I was able to log in via the forum but now get the same error when trying to return to the home page.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Same
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

Same. The error message I see is:

"Fatal error: Cannot declare class ComposerAutoloaderInit3811e25e5d3cc7f67c3d630b9c6a9a49, because the name is already in use in /home/httpd/html/solotouch.com/public_html/libraries/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 5"

The url shows as "dev.solotouch.com/ ...". I was able to login and navigate by removing the "dev."
bruceblack

Post by bruceblack »

Removing the dev. Only works part way. Still need to remove dev. on every page and when I do get to my account it doesn't list any of the stories I posted or any status updates from friends or members I'm following. Glad I didn't pay for premium membership at this point. Definitely a major problem happening on the site.
bruceblack

Post by bruceblack »

Just noticed I can't access the notifications in my account. I CAN access my forum notifications however.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Seems to be working now...if you notice anything else just post it here.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Usually hackers grab info and then disappear. From what I understand, they (owners) were fixing something and inadvertently broke something else. I'm in IT and I see that all the time. It appears to be stable now.