Errors trying to log in

Report any bugs you find here.
bruceblack

Errors trying to log in

Post by bruceblack »

Today when I try to access any stories or log in via the home page I get a long technical error message. I tried on two different devices: laptop and kindle fire, and got the same thing.
bruceblack

Re: Errors trying to log in

Post by bruceblack »

I was able to log in via the forum but now get the same error when trying to return to the home page.
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Same
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

Same. The error message I see is:

"Fatal error: Cannot declare class ComposerAutoloaderInit3811e25e5d3cc7f67c3d630b9c6a9a49, because the name is already in use in /home/httpd/html/solotouch.com/public_html/libraries/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 5"

The url shows as "dev.solotouch.com/ ...". I was able to login and navigate by removing the "dev."
bruceblack

Post by bruceblack »

Removing the dev. Only works part way. Still need to remove dev. on every page and when I do get to my account it doesn't list any of the stories I posted or any status updates from friends or members I'm following. Glad I didn't pay for premium membership at this point. Definitely a major problem happening on the site.
bruceblack

Post by bruceblack »

Just noticed I can't access the notifications in my account. I CAN access my forum notifications however.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Seems to be working now...if you notice anything else just post it here.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Yes that lasted over 15 hours AFAIK. Same problem- except, if you refreshed the error page it would display logged on status, which is also a bit freaky. And I was but could only access one or two previously viewed pages (like my profile) and it then failed everything again.
Scary thought this site may have been hacked and tracked??!
SV
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Usually hackers grab info and then disappear. From what I understand, they (owners) were fixing something and inadvertently broke something else. I'm in IT and I see that all the time. It appears to be stable now.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

love2edge wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:13 am Usually hackers grab info and then disappear. From what I understand, they (owners) were fixing something and inadvertently broke something else. I'm in IT and I see that all the time. It appears to be stable now.
Thanks, I do understand... :geek: