Stories

Questions about new site functionality or use
wanklover

Stories

Post by wanklover »

Why is it, that as an ordinary member, two of my recent submitted stories are only able to be viewed by Premium Members ?? I would have thought that they should be available to all members.
Thank-you
love2edge

Re: Stories

Post by love2edge »

It depends on the stories and what's contained therein.. I'd love to tell you what the guidelines are between paid and not paid members regarding stories but I can't find that information. I'll check with Billie.
wanklover

Re: Stories

Post by wanklover »

love2edge wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:45 am It depends on the stories and what's contained therein.. I'd love to tell you what the guidelines are between paid and not paid members regarding stories but I can't find that information. I'll check with Billie.
Well my original account was deleted & closed as it didn't function properly. I opened a new account under the same name however I have had to start from scratch again as everything was lost, stories, comments, friends etc, but I had posted these stories on my original account and they were all public not PM's only !!! Doesn't make sense. I would appreciate those two stories being made public. Tku vm