Don't get it I guess.

Questions about new site functionality or use
scottydapimp187
Site Admin

Don't get it I guess.

Post by scottydapimp187 »

I can't figure this site. First there is hardly any activity, at least when I'm online.

Also I put quite some time and effort into sharing a few fairly long personal stories wich were deleted almost as fast as I posted or it never posted to begin with.

Maybe this site is a secret society or something. Guess I won't try to be part anymore. I tried.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Re: Don't get it I guess.

Post by allnaturallady13 »

Sorry to hear about your frustration. It takes time to become familiar with the site and it’s features. Can be confusing too. As far as stories, they can take a few days or weeks to posts. Hang in there and I hope you stick around.
billie

Post by billie »

scottydapimp187 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:49 am I can't figure this site. First there is hardly any activity, at least when I'm online.

Also I put quite some time and effort into sharing a few fairly long personal stories wich were deleted almost as fast as I posted or it never posted to begin with.

Maybe this site is a secret society or something. Guess I won't try to be part anymore. I tried.
Hi! We only reject stories that do not follow the rules. Please review our rules here: https://www.solotouch.com/static/faq.html#rules and submit your stories. I'm sure there are many here who would love to read them!
dlihret
Site Admin

Post by dlihret »

I’ve written stories in the past and they have posted within a day or two. The last two I wrote have not been posted. I checked all the rules and I followed them. Wondering if there is something else I did wrong.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Many stories and not enough volunteers to go over them is probably what's happening unfortunately.