How long before stories show up on screen?

Questions about new site functionality or use
rantallion
Site Admin

How long before stories show up on screen?

Post by rantallion »

I'm a new member but the story I submitted to masturbation techniques doesn't appear. I've submitted several times but no show, even a week later, yet comments I've made on others' stories show up immediately. My story is fairly mild so I can't see any problem with it. Any ideas? :?
Mickyy

Re: How long before stories show up on screen?

Post by Mickyy »

It may take a couple weeks, depending on how busy the Mods are.
There is a tremendous volume of stories submitted for Mods to edit then approve.
Be patient, it will get thru.

Mickyy
kinkyguy33
Site Admin

Post by kinkyguy33 »

Is there a way to see whether a story is pending Mod review?
I posted a story a while back and not sure if it made it through, got rejected or just waiting approval.
Tried looking around to see if there's somewhere to check the status but either you can't or I'm just plain missing it. :)
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I know that Billie has solicited assistance from the wider group on helping out. I'm not sure of the ins and outs of working with this but I've offered assistance beyond what I do in the forum. I know we need to clear out the backlog.
kinkyguy33
Site Admin

Post by kinkyguy33 »

Thanks love2edge. No problem, was just curious. I'll wait to see when it pops up. Just wasn't sure if it actually went through or if it needs reposting.
bullet

Post by bullet »

Over a month and half i have submitted a story three times and I has not showing up and I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Maybe if when you submit a story you could review it to see if it is a review status
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I'll check with Billie on that one.
bj5172

Post by bj5172 »

Wondering the same about when a story is posted. I will give it a few more days but may check on other sites too.
squirtingmama

Post by squirtingmama »

I was wondering the same thing
melonie

Post by melonie »

Around 10 days for me now, nothing yet. I suspect they favour the ones who post regularly or maybe prioritise premium members (which would be kind of fair, to be honest) and get those stories out first. I don't think the people with 50 or 100 or 300 stories posted would be posting on this site if they had to wait weeks between every story getting posted.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I think only one person is doing the reviews at the moment amongst their other 'jobs' within this site. I've been set up to review as well but with work, real life, and masturbation schedules, I'm having issues getting to them. I'm going to make a concerted effort (keep hands on the keyboard) this cumming week.