Guy Walks In To A Bar

Jokes, amusing photos, videos and more...
morningwd
Site Admin

Guy Walks In To A Bar

Post by morningwd »

So this guy walks into a bar and sees on the counter a large glass jar filled with banknotes. He orders a drink and asks the barman what the deal with the jar is. The barman tells him it is the 'Bar Challenge'. 'what is the challenge?' enquires the guy.
The barman says,'well, it costs $10 to enter and it's in three parts. If you complete all three parts you win the contents of the jar.'
The guy looks closer at the jar, he reckons there is at least $300 in there. 'Ok', he says, 'What do I have to do?'
'First' says the barman, 'drink a pint of scotch without spilling any or throwing up.' 'Yup, I can do that easy' says the guy.
'Second, go out into the backyard where you will find a huge, mean, vicious rottweiler with a bad tooth. You have to pull the tooth'. The guy considers this for a moment. 'Well, I'm pretty good with dogs so that shouldn't be a problem.'
'Third. See that little old lady in the corner? She's 93 and never had an orgasm, you have to give her one'.
The guy peers over at the old lady 'hmmm, I've never failed to satisfy a woman yet, that should be a piece of cake'.
He hands over the $10 and the barman pours his scotch into a glass. The guy guzzles down the scotch and weaving slightly as he turns to the barman he manages to say 'ok 'hic' now show me the dog'.
The barman walks to the back door and watches as the guy staggers over to it and out into the yard. He quickly shuts the door but the entire pub can hear shrill screams, howls, barking, cloth being ripped and cries of agony. Silence ensues and then the door is flung open and the guy is standing there, clothes in tatters, his face and hands scratched and bitten, blood everywhere. He slowly steps into the bar and looks around.
'Now', he mumbles, 'where's that old lady with the bad tooth?
Last edited by morningwd on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
UKGent
Site Admin

Re: Guy Walks In To A Bar

Post by UKGent »

Classic!