Nothing sensual or erotic but here's the last 3 I read:

* The First World War, John Keegan
* Seveneves, Neal Stephenson
* Berlin, Jason Lutes
ponrstar
Site Admin

Re: What book have you recently read?

Post by ponrstar »

Master and Margarita, i think. I read a lot because I want to be a great writer. But for this I need a lot of training. For example, I buy essays on the Internet and then I learn to make up stories. I think it helps me, so I will continue on.
Last edited by ponrstar on Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kellyclark
Site Admin

Post by kellyclark »

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. 5/5! Loved it.

My only complaint is that in typical YA fashion, I didn't believe for a second that any of the characters are 17. I just imagined them as like 30 years old in my head and then the story was perfect.
ponrstar
Site Admin

Post by ponrstar »

I'm reading the January 1942 issue of Amazing Stories (cover story: The Test Tube Girl by "Frank Patton"/aka Raymond Palmer). I've read a lot of stories reprinted from pulp magazines, and even a couple of pulp magazine replicas, but this is the first time I've read an actual, crumbly old pulp magazine. I'm handling it very carefully.
ponrstar
Site Admin

Post by ponrstar »

very good book. recommend to all
magnetto
Site Admin

Post by magnetto »

Wide Sargasso Sea. Because I was studying it in college and I love it. I'm writing an essay about my fav book right now and probably this is the one. Luckily I found AssignmentShark and now i can buy college essays to help me with that task.
hison
Site Admin

Post by hison »

Concerning the writing of different texts. Now I'm studying and I'm searching for a place to aid me with ordering written works, the same essays or term papers. I have no time since I worked in a pneumatic fitting shop. Fortunately, I found the information about buying the https://www.wiseessays.com/ without problems. This company, which supported me quickly, I'm very glad I found here. I hope it will be the same for you
Last edited by hison on Sun May 21, 2023 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
hannacooper
Site Admin

Post by hannacooper »

I I recently completely Jeffrey Archer’s Kane and Abel.The review for the book i took onhttps://essaysbank.com/perfect-article-review-example
jackflint
Site Admin

Post by jackflint »

Understudies can be innovative at each phase of the paper composing measure. This is a chance for him to utilize his creative mind to produce words from pictures of contemplations and compose imaginatively. By improving their paper composing abilities, understudies will become gifted inventive scholars, speakers, and legitimate masterminds. More about you can discover here - https://www.buyessayscheap.com/buy-research-paper.html
ariannapalmer
Site Admin

Post by ariannapalmer »

I really don't have enough time to read books, because I need to write lots of essays and so on for my university. I like to read books so I am thinking that I can https://top-papers.com/buy-coursework/ buy coursework and spend my time by reading
zoelucas16
Site Admin

Post by zoelucas16 »

The Lucifer Effect. Why good people turn to villains by Philip Zimbardo. I love reading books, but now I don't always have enough time because I often play and win at https://oddsdigger.com/american-football.
jackgreen
Site Admin

Post by jackgreen »

Wide Sargasso Sea best book imho
alexis7

Post by alexis7 »

Hi
alexis7

Post by alexis7 »

Hi
alexis7

Post by alexis7 »

Hi
alexis7

Post by alexis7 »

Hi
alexis7

Post by alexis7 »

Hi
grymsfing

Post by grymsfing »

I adore free website audit tools as a digital marketer. They have a number of benefits, including accessibility, usability, and price (or lack thereof). You may rapidly find important problems that need to be fixed, including broken links, sluggish loading speeds, and missing meta tags, by using a free website audit tool. Also, you may try out many tools before committing to a paying plan. Free website audit tools are a fantastic starting point for anybody trying to enhance their website's performance, even if they might not have all the sophisticated capabilities of their premium equivalents.